Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way to stop these people is ban them from every stadium permanently. I don’t know what was said or what’s true and what’s not but there’s arseholes at every club and nothing will get done unless all the clubs work together on it but they won’t because X fans will say it’s all Y club and Y fana will say it’s all X club whilst each of them are saying they’re entirely innocent.

Fans will never work together on this. This thread is the exception.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The only way to stop these people is ban them from every stadium permanently. I don’t know what was said or what’s true and what’s not but there’s arseholes at every club and nothing will get done unless all the clubs work together on it but they won’t because X fans will say it’s all Y club and Y fana will say it’s all X club whilst each of them are saying they’re entirely innocent.
I don’t understand why they aren’t banned? Most of the time there is video footage so how hard can it be to track down who it was and ban them for life, should be the bare minimum surely?

You’re right in saying this thread is the exception, I would say most of us have been pretty fair and reasonable towards the subject. It’s people on twitter who are the worst, they always respond with “but you done it first” or something similar, but two wrongs don’t make a right and that’s why it will probably never change.

Reactions: 3
what’s everyone’s thoughts about the city vs arsenal game this evening? won’t lie am shitting myself

what’s everyone’s thoughts about the city vs arsenal game this evening? won’t lie am shitting myself
Is it league or Cup? I can't keep up with all these matches being a ManUtd fan and all that 😂😉😭 jk I'm enjoying the ride tbh. It's been a while that I've enjoyed watching them play better

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
On paper it should be a high quality game but that means that it will probably be tit and end in a draw 😭 I’m looking forward to it though and praying as always that someone snaps Partey’s legs in half ❤ Does it go to a replay if its a draw or pens?

• Heart
Is it league or Cup? I can't keep up with all these matches 😭
FA cup

On paper it should be a high quality game but that means that it will probably be tit and end in a draw 😭 I’m looking forward to it though and praying as always that someone snaps Partey’s legs in half ❤ Does it go to a replay if its a draw or pens?
I hope we batter them and put them in their place but i’m always wrong about these things. we’ll probably get bent over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t know how it’s been turned into me saying united don’t have any head fans because of course we do. But in this instance having been there I did not hear it. And I will take my own experience before anything on twitter.
Just a thought, it may not have been in your area where you were sat? Dunno about you but if 100 fans are chanting tit like that you aren’t going to hear when there are another 40K on top of that in the stadium are you… unless you have serious good hearing skills😅

Reactions: 7
FA cup

I hope we batter them and put them in their place but i’m always wrong about these things. we’ll probably get bent over 😂
I can’t predict how it will go because city had definitely dropped off a bit, but they seem to have pulled it together so should be a good game.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Na I love the banter we have in this thread. Everyone can take a joke and have fun with each other. It's also nice to see everyone can take the mick out of each other clubs but also there own. It's what makes this thread so good for everyone

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why they aren’t banned? Most of the time there is video footage so how hard can it be to track down who it was and ban them for life, should be the bare minimum surely?

You’re right in saying this thread is the exception, I would say most of us have been pretty fair and reasonable towards the subject. It’s people on twitter who are the worst, they always respond with “but you done it first” or something similar, but two wrongs don’t make a right and that’s why it will probably never change.
I don’t get it either. They must be able to limit it down to the section and there’s cameras everywhere.

Football twitter is toxic especially whenever something about other fans being racist for example, comes up, the replies will be “typical X fans” and then if someone replies to that saying “your fans are just as bad” it’s all “our fans never been racist”

Reactions: 4
Arsenal have been having a trot out around Manchester. Shame no one took out Partey while he was passing.
Everytime I hear about the discipline and good behaviour that Arteta has installed, I can't help but thinking how he's stood by that rapist.

And poor ESR - out again, already.

Anyone else thought arsenal would have fallen off by now tho. Like I will give them credit in that way. But it's gonna be hard to keep it up now woth eurpa and the fa cup coming back now

Reactions: 8
Anyone else thought arsenal would have fallen off by now tho. Like I will give them credit in that way. But it's gonna be hard to keep it up now woth eurpa and the fa cup coming back now
Yeah they have done well to keep it up, can’t deny that. Whether it will be long term thing going forward i’m not sure. I think they will likely get top 4 every year now but if other teams strengthen I don’t think they will consistently win the league.

Reactions: 6
Yeah they have done well to keep it up, can’t deny that. Whether it will be long term thing going forward i’m not sure. I think they will likely get top 4 every year now but if other teams strengthen I don’t think they will consistently win the league.
I'm still going with a man city PL win. But arsenal are defo top 4. If not 2nd.

• Heart
I'm still going with a man city PL win. But arsenal are defo top 4. If not 2nd.
Going to play devil's advocate here. Manu to win 🤞🏼 arsenal 2nd, City 3rd 😂 That's what I'm hoping and 🙏🏼 for. Only needs a few slip ups from the other teams and utd to keep winning to go top. Plus I'd love it for ETH to get something in his first year. Probably jinxed it now. But in reality I think Arsenal will win the league

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.