Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is disgusting and should be eliminated. Chants should be kept to light stuff not making fun of tragedies.

Sending you ❤ @Red hair dont care
Ta I didn't give us much hope when the draw was done. To concede less than 10 mins is rubbish but less than a month ago it was 3-0 so same as before plus Rashford is in amazing form. Whatever he has for brekkie our lads need! Plus we'll go to Old Trafford and win 6-0 so 🤪😜 🤣😂

Reactions: 6
Sterling and Paige must be getting married this year surely? They got engaged in 2018 I think? I know the pandemic stopped a lot of wedding plans, and I guess there’s a finite window for players to get married in without clashing with another players already planned wedding, they all seem to know each other anyway 🤣

Reactions: 3
Sterling and Paige must be getting married this year surely? They got engaged in 2018 I think? I know the pandemic stopped a lot of wedding plans, and I guess there’s a finite window for players to get married in without clashing with another players already planned wedding, they all seem to know each other anyway 🤣
Don’t they keep having secret children

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We were just talking in our office about how it’s been 19 years since Mourinho was first appointed Chelsea manager this year, new guy who started Monday just went “that was before I was born” and it’s made me feel so bleeping old 😭 I’m only 29 ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Claire balding piping up. For someone with his footballing ability he really should not be acting this way 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Claire balding piping up. For someone with his footballing ability he really should not be acting this way 😭

Where will he go to? It will be funny if he goes to Spurs 🤣 ( i know they showed interest last year but it's off now)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gabriel Jesus and his girlfriend have broken up. Their little girl is eight months. 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Gabriel Jesus and his girlfriend have broken up. Their little girl is eight months. 😭
I’m doing the maths for their little girl to be 8 months when someone said to me earlier they only got together in July 2021?
it is a shame for their little girl, hopefully it’s all amicable.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m doing the maths for their little girl to be 8 months when someone said to me earlier they only got together in July 2021?
She must have got pregnant straightaway.
Really sad for baby girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She was born right after city won the league so May, she probably got pregnant after a few months. I’m pretty sure he missed the parade due to the birth. It’s a shame but she won’t know any different and better for them to seperate than potentially surround her with a toxic/unhappy relationship.

Reactions: 8
Announcements don’t get better than this:

They’ve done some really good ones over the past two transfer windows

---

She gave birth just before the Aston Villa game. They also got engaged I think just before the birth

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.