Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is rashford still not signing a new contract? I don’t know the ins-and-outs, I’m curious to see if he’ll stay a one-club player or if another club will come in for him (PL or abroad) this summer if he keeps his form, his stock’s up atm… but he’s one of those players I struggle to picture in a different kit! 🤣

Reactions: 10
is rashford still not signing a new contract? I don’t know the ins-and-outs, I’m curious to see if he’ll stay a one-club player or if another club will come in for him (PL or abroad) this summer if he keeps his form, his stock’s up atm… but he’s one of those players I struggle to picture in a different kit! 🤣
He won't leave especially with what Ten Hag has done for him. He's also united thought and thought.

Be like phill foden leaving city and we know that won't happen.

Reactions: 4
He won't leave especially with what Ten Hag has done for him. He's also united thought and thought.

Be like phill foden leaving city and we know that won't happen.
Yeah that’s the impression I get from him, and tbh I’d like to see him stay there.

Reactions: 4
I think he'll sign a new contract, Ten Hag seems to love him.
Its been posted that we dont want to go to high on players weekly wages unlike the past, but plenty of ways around that with bonus's

Reactions: 6
Don't think I've ever seen Rashford stand on tippy toes to hug someone 😂 Weghorst is a giant!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those fans singing about City and Liverpool while winning 3-0 in a semi final

Ban those fools from all stadiums and deduct points from United immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really thought Lingard would get 1 against us delighted to be wrong

Reactions: 5
Those fans singing about City and Liverpool while winning 3-0 in a semi final

Ban those fools from all stadiums and deduct points from United immediately
United fans singing about us & hillsborough when we aren’t even the team they are playing against, i’m genuinely mortified for them. Nothing will be done about it though because when is it ever, saw some liverpool fans were arrested after homophobic chants against chelsea (rightfully so) yet absolutely nothing said about them calling us murderers for 90 minutes, wild.

About to reach a final and be within touching distance of a trophy for the first time in over half a decade and still can’t keep us and cities names out of their horrid mouths 😭💀

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
United fans singing about us & hillsborough when we aren’t even the team they are playing against, i’m genuinely mortified for them. Nothing will be done about it though because when is it ever, saw some liverpool fans were arrested after homophobic chants against chelsea (rightfully so) yet absolutely nothing said about them calling us murderers for 90 minutes, wild.

About to reach a final and be within touching distance of a trophy for the first time in over half a decade and still can’t keep us and cities names out of their horrid mouths 😭💀
Needs to be all hate speech gets bans/arrests/fines etc as thats what it is

Reactions: 10
Needs to be all hate speech gets bans/arrests/fines etc as thats what it is
It’s been proven that will never happen sadly, like I said they were quick to condemn the homophobic chants which of course was the right thing to do but are completely silent on them saying vile things towards us and mocking the dead. It’s just disappointing because Klopp is so vocal on these issues and condemns the idiots in our fanbase yet the press etc don’t do the same back.

It’s been proven that will never happen sadly, like I said they were quick to condemn the homophobic chants which of course was the right thing to do but are completely silent on them saying vile things towards us and mocking the dead. It’s just disappointing because Klopp is so vocal on these issues and condemns the idiots in our fanbase yet the press etc don’t do the same back.
It used to be rare or at least it felt that way, now it seems its nearly every game( ones that involve the top6 that is not sure about others) that theres chants

Reactions: 5
It used to be rare or at least it felt that way, now it seems its nearly every game( ones that involve the top6 that is not sure about others) that theres chants
I saw a video recently of a man who looked at least 50 singing about hillsborough and encouraging his sons to do the same, it’s actually scary. Always thought it was the younger generation doing it just for likes on twitter etc but to see actual grown men do it is beyond embarrassing 💀

• Wow
  • Angry
I’d argue they’re useless on the homophobia too- they made their statement and arrests over the Liverpool/Chelsea game because it’s high profile, and yet Brighton fans are consistently told nothing can be done when we are faced with homophobic chants every single week. The prem/EFL/individual clubs/police/kick it out etc are truly weak when it comes to abusive and harmful chants.

Reactions: 2
A bit worrying to see the rush of fans after United’s 3rd goal. They’re fortunate the hoarding fell out onto the pitch otherwise it could have been worse.

Reactions: 3
If you wanna sing “we all hate X club” fine but the homophobic ones and ones about people dying are awful.

I’ve seen lots of them go around, there was an awful tiktok with loads of comments about Liverpool are liars, “dying on the runway” comments, calling Arsenals black players THAT word and bleeping Holocaust “jokes” about Spurs and Jews. I reported a bunch of comments and they told me no violations.

Unfortunately because every single club has these arseholes nothing will ever get done because there will be a new bunch of twats will come out of the woodwork and they’re being repeatedly told by lack of action that it’s okay. Clubs need to ban these pricks.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There is already a rumour that he cheated on this girl with lawyer named Julia Puig

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.