Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reports this morning saying Dyche in talks with Everton, but he wants a long term deal?
I guess anyone would need that as they've got a proper root-and-branch turnaround job on their hands, not just a new manager coming in with different training regimes.

Plus when the inevitable sack comes, a longer contract would get him more $$$$.

Reactions: 7
Did you get this from the anfield talk twitter? Because they have deleted it as it simply wasn’t true.
Wrong. They deleted it because of the vile replies they were getting under it, it most definitely was true but nice try 👍🏼

Reactions: 4
Wrong. They deleted it because of the vile replies they were getting under it, it most definitely was true but nice try 👍🏼

Well I was in the away end so I think I’ll take my own experience over what you think you heard on tv. It isn’t clear on that video at all and there are multiple replies from people who were there saying they didn’t hear that.

You are always so quick to jump on any perceived slight against Liverpool fans but not nearly so quick to condemn liverpool fans for their behaviours. That’s not to excuse any chants about hillsborough because it’s vile. The murderers chant (I’ve never chanted it, nor anyone I know) is for the majority about Heysel and not Hillsborough. But I’m not getting into that.

Ultimately fans should be called out IF chanting about Hillsborough but you need solid evidence of this and that isn’t it. It’s not nice seeing your fans tarnished, United get so much stick on this thread I tend to avoid it largely but I will stick up for united fans when I was there.

Reactions: 2
Well I was in the away end so I think I’ll take my own experience over what you think you heard on tv. It isn’t clear on that video at all and there are multiple replies from people who were there saying they didn’t hear that.

You are always so quick to jump on any perceived slight against Liverpool fans but not nearly so quick to condemn liverpool fans for their behaviours. That’s not to excuse any chants about hillsborough because it’s vile. The murderers chant (I’ve never chanted it, nor anyone I know) is for the majority about Heysel and not Hillsborough. But I’m not getting into that.

Ultimately fans should be called out IF chanting about Hillsborough but you need solid evidence of this and that isn’t it. It’s not nice seeing your fans tarnished, United get so much stick on this thread I tend to avoid it largely but I will stick up for united fans when I was there.
See this right here is how I know you are not a regular on this thread because if you actually look through my posts you will see that I have condemned Liverpool fans, multiple times. Obviously the replies are going to deny it, why would they admit to it? And most forrest fans hate us so they are trying to back the united fans when it was clear as day what was said.

If united fans do something wrong then they get called out, same as liverpool fans, city fans, chelsea fans and fans of most other clubs. Instead of getting so defensive why not just say do you know what that wasn’t acceptable? It’s ok to call out your own fans.

If you really want to be petty, head back to the previous thread and check the posts dated 23rd of December where I made my feelings on how Liverpool fans had been acting very clear 👋🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
See this right here is how I know you are not a regular on this thread because if you actually look through my posts you will see that I have condemned Liverpool fans, multiple times.

If united fans do something wrong then they get called out, same as liverpool fans, city fans, chelsea fans and fans of most other clubs. Instead of getting so defensive why not just say do you know what that wasn’t acceptable? It’s ok to call out your own fans.
wouldn’t even bother reasoning with that poster, all they do is come on here and lick united’s arse. nothing worse that a self righteous united fan 🤢

wasn’t even a month ago that i posted on here about the behaviour of the liverpool away fans at the carabao game at the etihad and how that girl got hit in the head. you was the first person to condemn the behaviour of your own fans. put them on ignore, your life will be better 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
wouldn’t even bother reasoning with that poster, all they do is come on here and lick united’s arse. nothing worse that a self righteous united fan 🤢

wasn’t even a month ago that i posted on here about the behaviour of the liverpool away fans at the carabao game at the etihad and how that girl got hit in the head. you was the first person to condemn the behaviour of your own fans. put them on ignore, your life will be better 😂
And here comes the bitter scuttling along to kiss anyone but Uniteds arse. I’m not the only one to have noticed it but you lot crack on.

• Haha

I did indeed. I think everyone on this thread has acknowledged at some point how awful and disgusting the behavior of their own fans can be, that’s why the majority of us get on well because we know what’s wrong and what’s right. Like I said, it’s ok to call them out and admit that they were a disgrace. But they are probably right, the anfield talk definitely spent his entire night editing footage from sky to make it sound like they were singing when infact they weren’t, makes perfect sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And here comes the bitter scuttling along to kiss anyone but Uniteds arse. I’m not the only one to have noticed it but you lot crack on.
i’m a city fan babe, would be a bit weird for me to kiss united arse. i don’t have any issues with united fans, have a lot of friends who support the team and get on with most united fans on here.

why you acting like we’ve all got some vendetta against united, it’s weird. most posters on here couldn’t give a flying duck about the big six. but if you’re expecting city and liverpool fans to lick your teams arse you’re actually delusional 😂 would rather have unprotected sex with jermaine defoe x

• Haha
i’m a city fan babe, would be a bit weird for me to kiss united arse. i don’t have any issues with united fans, have a lot of friends who support the team and get on with most united fans on here.

why you acting like we’ve all got some vendetta against united, it’s weird. most posters on here couldn’t give a flying duck about the big six. but if you’re expecting city and liverpool fans to lick your teams arse you’re actually delusional 😂 would rather have unprotected sex with jermaine defoe x
I’m not your babe and I’m not delusional expecting anything nice off you lot, since I would also have nothing nice about you either - that’s rivalry.

And no I just find it really cringe that liverpool and city fans claim to have had this massive rivalry but are always up each others arse.

Reactions: 2

not defoe 😭 i’m trying to work out why a city fan would be bitter, you lot have won 4/5 league titles in the last 5 years and are consistently one of the top teams in football 😭 united beat you once in a derby and now all of this is forgotten it seems. i have absolutely zero issue with united fans like you said, i love the banter i have with them on here and how we go back and forth with each other! i just have an issue with the ones who think their fans can do no wrong, which luckily is the minority as most of them are sound.

---

I’m not your babe and I’m not delusional expecting anything nice off you lot, since I would also have nothing nice about you either - that’s rivalry.

And no I just find it really cringe that liverpool and city fans claim to have had this massive rivalry but are always up each others arse.
if you want to talk about “cringe” rivalries i would take a look closer to home. many of your lot were begging for city to win and actively cheering them on last season and the ones before just because we were challenging them 😭 i certainly don’t view city as a historical rival, only in recent years have we been going against each other therefore it’s not a proper rivalry imo, doesn’t mean i don’t enjoy going up against them though as for years we were the best 2 teams in england no one could come close.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
not defoe 😭 i’m trying to work out why a city fan would be bitter, you lot have won 4/5 league titles in the last 5 years and are consistently one of the top teams in football 😭 united beat you once in a derby and now all of this is forgotten it seems. i have absolutely zero issue with united fans like you said, i love the banter i have with them on here and how we go back and forth with each other! i just have an issue with the ones who think their fans can do no wrong, which luckily is the minority as most of them are sound.

---

if you want to talk about “cringe” rivalries i would take a look closer to home. many of your lot were begging for city to win and actively cheering them on last season and the ones before just because we were challenging them 😭
defoe 🤣🤣🤣 I think he’s busy atm anyways with all his girls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I have to say there are a few of us Utd fans on here so I can’t agree that United just get stick. In one of my other posts I did say that any vile chants should be outlawed and Pixxy brought up fines and bans for perps. When I have watched United I have heard some horrible chants sung by a section of my fellow Utd fans which I do not condone and likewise heard horrible chants heard by the away fans. It shouldn’t happen full stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have to say there are a few of us Utd fans on here. In one of my other posts I did say that any vile chants should be outlawed and Pixxy brought up fines and bans for perps. When I have watched United I have heard some horrible chants sung by a section of my fellow Utd fans which I do not condone and likewise heard horrible chants heard by the away fans. It shouldn’t happen full stop.
You’re spot on and absolutely right in saying that most united fans on this thread have called out their fans if necessary. Like you said every single fanbase has scumbags, I don’t care if it’s 1 person singing or 1000, doesn’t make one bit of difference as it’s still disgusting. Most of us are well aware that our fanbases have a minority group who are cunts and 99% of the time call it out regardless of who it is. Can’t help but notice that it’s always the non regular posters who try to start tit on here, back in the day I used to go back and forth with people but these days we all get on well and can have a laugh with each other no matter who we support.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

give it a rest 🥱 over the past couple seasons they were 100% one of our biggest rivals because they were always challenging for trophies. but i’m an adult, and can still get on with liverpool fans because it’s just football, get a grip.

hilarious you think united are city’s rivals - maybe once, but not at the minute 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t know how it’s been turned into me saying united don’t have any head fans because of course we do. But in this instance having been there I did not hear it. And I will take my own experience before anything on twitter.

I don’t know how it’s been turned into me saying united don’t have any head fans because of course we do. But in this instance having been there I did not hear it. And I will take my own experience before anything on twitter.
Just to make it clear, you think sky edited the sound of fans singing over coverage of the game? Sound.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.