Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no idea why but I had Kim kardashion in my head 🙈🙈🙈
yeah sorry to the original poster but i thought they got lost looking for the kardashians thread 😂 even googled kim kardashian 30th birthday dress to see what the fuss was about (spoiler alert it’s fugly)

574FB790-4238-4F3D-9AC0-1CE607B7FB25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Posh slumming it in the cheap seats watching her son play for Brentford B team 😂🤣 wonder if she lasted the full 90 mins?

If she had some meat on her bones she wouldn’t be so cold.

0EA1E968-4172-4C88-BBB2-91F1C1A9D40C.jpeg

95C2D582-BC23-4F77-8E28-AFD7EA309CF8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It would be amazing if Man United won today.. I’d promise to not say a bad word about them till the end of the season or I’d at least try..

It will death by a thousand paper cuts for me wanting them to win

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently Gibbs white and his rapper loving girlfriend are godparents to Phil Fodens child ?
I’m stuck between which one she’ll cheat on Morgan with

Philip or Jesse

It’s definitely on the horizon, my hoe radar sirens are in overdrive 🚨🚨🚨🚨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m stuck between which one she’ll cheat on Morgan with

Philip or Jesse

It’s definitely on the horizon, my hoe radar sirens are in overdrive 🚨🚨🚨🚨
Was her "previous" cheating with the rappers whilst she was with MGW? If I am honest I don't know how long they have been together. I know they were lady year and the year before when he was Sheff Utd on loan.

Reactions: 8
really embarrassing to start a match and then call it off, like you wouldn’t have realised the pitch was still frozen ffs… 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 11
really embarrassing to start a match and then call it off, like you wouldn’t have realised the pitch was still frozen ffs… 😭

As the game was on the BBC you can tell that the pitch was still frozen as players were slipping over and if the game had carried on for any longer then some of the players could have been seriously hurt.

Reactions: 8
As the game was on the BBC you can tell that the pitch was still frozen as players were slipping over and if the game had carried on for any longer then some of the players could have been seriously hurt.
Yeah, last thing you’d want to see is a serious injury in a game that shouldn’t even be being played. They should have made the decision this morning.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, last thing you’d want to see is a serious injury in a game that shouldn’t even be being played. They should have made the decision this morning.

bet fact it was gonna be on the telly made someone think 'oh let them play'

Reactions: 12
Would this happen to the men’s team? No. So why would it be ok for the ladies. It could have resulted in injuries. Not to mention the poor fans having to wait in the cold only for the game to be called off so late.

Reactions: 17

Yeah, it is clear that the referee made the decision this morning at 9:30 that the game should not go ahead, but apparently a WSL match commissioner said that the pitch was playable when it was obvious that the pitch was still frozen and was like an ice rink.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.