Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was her "previous" cheating with the rappers whilst she was with MGW? If I am honest I don't know how long they have been together. I know they were lady year and the year before when he was Sheff Utd on loan.
The stuff with rappers was just before Morgan she was with him when it was lockdown so 3 years in.

Morgan’s not exactly the brightest bulb in the box is he.. I don’t want to cause trouble in your teams dressing room but… she wanted Jesse first…
BA35299F-2239-46A1-8FCB-AF1422FB1DA2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The stuff with rappers was just before Morgan she was with him when it was lockdown so 3 years in.

Morgan’s not exactly the brightest bulb in the box is he.. I don’t want to cause trouble in your teams dressing room but… she wanted Jesse first… View attachment 1901724
Well they share a dressing room now 😆 and she was in Jesse's executive Box last Saturday watching the game with her grandparents. So much be on friendly terms?

Reactions: 8
So, Foden isn't in Manchester City's squad as it has been said that he isn't fully fit, but IMO I think that there might be something else to this because even if he wasn't fully fit he would still be on the bench so I wonder if something has gone on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 15
So, Foden isn't in Manchester City's squad as it has been said that he isn't fully fit, but IMO I think that there might be something else to this because even if he wasn't fully fit he would still be on the bench so I wonder if something has gone on behind the scenes.
100% something else is going on

Reactions: 11
Well they share a dressing room now 😆 and she was in Jesse's executive Box last Saturday watching the game with her grandparents. So much be on friendly terms?
I’m telling you right now she will be involved in the next scandal. It will be John Terry v Wayne Bridge all over again.

And we’ll all be here to witness it how lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
sorry to the wolves fans but that team is a bunch of thugs - can see a red card happening this game.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m telling you right now she will be involved in the next scandal. It will be John Terry v Wayne Bridge all over again.

And we’ll all be here to witness it how lovely.
So long as MGW stays with us I don't care he is bloody awesome 😄

Slightly away from this but I see there is another story in the S&n about Jermain Defoe and his love life. Sure is getting plenty of media attention.

Reactions: 7
So long as MGW stays with us I don't care he is bloody awesome 😄

Slightly away from this but I see there is another story in the S&n about Jermain Defoe and his love life. Sure is getting plenty of media attention.
The media are getting all their info for their stories on Jermain from his & Alisha’s tattle threads, they should at least give some credit to the site at least🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The media are getting all their info for their stories on Jermain from his & Alisha’s tattle threads, they should at least give some credit to the site at least🤣
They could at least be kind and also drop some tea as there taking it lol bet the scum know some good stuff

Oh Haaland I'm just glad I jinxed him last week, now I want his fpl points.
Also as i've said before if its City or Arse for title I want City

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Was just about to say the same thing. They trawl these threads for info, journalism at its best! 🤣🙈

Reactions: 8
Not sure if i’m just too hungover but this is actually killing me 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was just about to say the same thing. They trawl these threads for info, journalism at its best! 🤣🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.