Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the guys I used to work with did too and he said the same, he said he broke one of his friends noses in a pub toilet!
As a kid he used to play against my then boyfriend quite often and he was always having rows with parents apparently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re: Drone at Southampton - Villa, they should get JWP to take a free kick at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
wrong thread 🤣 on another note can always rely on everton to give me a good laugh

Reactions: 2
can Everton get a new manager right now during half-time? Just go into the stands and grab someone, anyone 🙏
Frank walked into a bad situation so I dont blame him, but it’s gotten so much worse with him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just realised if Chelsea keep making signing they won't have any shirt numbers left

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1899740

If its who I think it could be then no thanks.
I read this as “can remove whatever clubs it likes” and was like thinking how the duck 😭.

I’m pretty sure we are a literal social experiment at this point… so here’s my highlights from the below thread

The funniest: 3, 7, 16, 18 & 41
Worst moments: 5, 8 & 14.
Most shameful: 9, 27 & 32
• When I should’ve binned off spurs: When moments 33 & 34 happened, will never forget that day on twitter the pure rage 😭

The headphones, the dulux dog, the PENIS ENLARGEMENT 😭. I am howling. Are Spurs fans okay (she asks from pissing 17th)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I read this as “can remove whatever clubs it likes” and was like thinking how the duck 😭.

The headphones, the dulux dog, the PENIS ENLARGEMENT 😭. I am howling. Are Spurs fans okay (she asks from pissing 17th)
You’d honestly think some of them were made up wouldn’t you? 😭😭😭 Cba

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.