Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saka is an absolute baller oh my god. Him & Bellingham both scored unbelievable goals today, England have such a bright future with those two 🔥

Nah I just clocked the Rashford celebration too 😭😭

Reactions: 7
Arsenal letting the dwarf score, have some shame ffs he’s legit my height 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this game is so frustrating, like even as a Liverpool fan I want Man U to win, but you can’t deny some of these Arsenal players like Odegaard and Saka either… 😭

Reactions: 5
Nah i’m dead at De Gea doing all of that embarrassing time wasting at the end of the game only to concede anyway 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was always gonna be 0 pointer, I was expecting us not to score though so i'm happy we did

that’s a league winning moment btw. we had it in 19/20 when salah scored against utd and city had it in 18/19 with their goal line clearance against us. they deserve it, there’s no denying that and if they are the winners in may they will look back at this game as the moment they won it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was always gonna be 0 pointer, I was expecting us not to score though so i'm happy we did
Yep totally I’m shocked we were still in the age for so long!

Arteta is doing an amazing job but they keep going as City will be on their toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.