Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf happened here? 😧

Editing to add: allegedly the guy accused him of bribing the ref for Cameroon vs Brazil.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
F9A4FE74-6A0E-4EAE-9A44-6499F81D3911.jpeg

Spain v Morocco

I’m only here for jokes since wags ain’t giving me nothing

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Hakimi might be the ultimate tit-houser for that penalty, panenka AND a dance, all of Spain now hates him… 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hakimi might be the ultimate tit-houser for that penalty, panenka AND a dance, all of Spain now hates him… 🤣
And he was born/grew up in... Spain :censored:

Am sad Spain are out. Mostly because I have decided that I love Rodri.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was Gary Neville meant to be doing this game or do you think they helicoptered hun as soon as they heard ronaldo and want starting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@futbolista sorry about Spain, though. :(

Right, roll on Portugal game. Time to thirst over those sexy bastards.
I knew they weren’t ready to go that far in this World Cup. Will be a force in 2026, such a young squad.

Sad for Rodri and Laporte but selfishly happy they go home to Papa Pep and the gang. Still annoyed at Enrique barca bias but happy torres wanted a transfer and we got big Erl and Julian instead

I’m ready for Ruben!

• Heart
I knew they weren’t ready to go that far in this World Cup. Will be a force in 2026, such a young squad.

Sad for Rodri and Laporte but selfishly happy they go home to Papa Pep and the gang. Still annoyed at Enrique barca bias but happy torres wanted a transfer and we got big Erl and Julian instead

I’m ready for Ruben!
I found myself watching a video about Ruben’s morning routine earlier… I recommend for anyone who hasn’t watched, esp the start 😁

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.