Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Creasing at Megan Pickford posting “time for relaxation” as if she’s worked a day in the last 5 years 😭 These WAGS are so out of touch with reality it’s insane.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Slam dunk

No idea if this is true but i’m so embarrassed if it is 😭 This man is pushing 40, how is he going to run to Piers Morgan every time something doesn’t go his way the same way a 5 year old would run to his mum 😭

So it is not a meme anymore 🤣
20221129_155954.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

olivia321

VIP Member
Thank god the football is delivering because the wags are a bunch of boring stone faced, no style, filter face knobheads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Ben White is too full of his own self importance, especially when considering he looks radioactive (what is that tan?!) the majority of the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I’ll stick by the fact now & forever that your best player should always take the first penalty, set the tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Nah Dier’s girl knew exactly what she was doing in her pap pictures, i’ve never seen any of the wags pose for pictures the way she was lmfao she really thought it was a photoshoot 🤣
Not to mention Dier looked happier talking to Coady’s wife rather than his fianceé here🤣 her smirk hahaha

153F01F6-B239-4777-93D3-A19573A331A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21