Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, it's The World Cup this year.

TLDR - Wags on a boat, FIFA hates flags specifically rainbow ones, someone got engaged and Mason Mount got confused by two new words in the Natty Anthy.

Carry on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Allison’s beard has made me realise beards are to men what eyebrow pencil is to women

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone,

I’ve only just joined this so happy to find other people who love football and gossip. Not read the previous threads or posts so sorry if any of this has already been discussed but I’ve just been dying to speak about this with people and my friends don’t like football.

1. Jack Grealish
My ex has a friend who helped him move to Manchester (the city not the club) and they said he was nice but I can’t work out what to think of him. His videos with fans especially the ones with disabilities are so sweet and the way he actually remembered Finlay in such a crazy moment. But how nice can a guy who constantly cheats and was rude about Almiron on camera really be? Or do you guys think the cheating rumours are fake?

2. WAGs
They mostly seem like massive clout chasers to me esp Sasha, Fran and Megan, I don’t know why but they really give off that vibe. Kennedy seems sweet but not really seen much from her.
Also I find it strange none of them have posted since being in Qatar compared to how much they spammed our feeds at the Euros?
Do you think they’re basically doing it to make a statement.. not that anyone cares what they do 😭😭
Grealish and Maguires sisters have been posting so idk why the WAGs haven’t?

3. Qatar controversy
Anyone else find it a bit suspicious how blown up the politics have been this World Cup?
I feel for the players who seem like they’re being pressured/manipulated into making big gestures that our politicians who are being paid to be political won’t even do..
The Russia world cup didn’t draw nearly as much bad press and no players or FAs got involved with politics when Russia is just as anti LGBT as Qatar. and they had just annexed Ukraine and were bombing Syria. I swear I can remember Lineker saying we shouldn’t mix politics and football, Alex Scott and Rio took a picture with Putin…
The royals especially King Charles basically have the Qataris on speed dial they’re so close, he could’ve made a call about the arm bands or made a public statement at least. But they’ve stayed silent, will continue to do big deals with the Qataris yet relying on our players who are as young as 19 to speak up about human rights.

It just seems so weird to me I feel like theres something bigger going on. No-one made a fuss when Man City, Newcastle, Chelsea, PSG were bought by people who are against LGBT so I don’t see how Qatar is any different or why we shouldn’t go there like Dubai.

Mohammed Ali went to prison for being against the Vietnam war, Ozil was alienated from the Germany team for speaking out against racism (funny how the German team are now talking about being silenced considering how they treated him). Yet our team backed out over a yellow card when they accept a yellow all the time by taking off their tops. That’s what makes me think they’re being told to do it.

4. Neymar
The man is so beautiful. That’s all.

Reactions: 13
New to the thread. Sorry if this is off topic. Does anybody follow Cat Harding / Cavelli / The one that loves herself beyond measure / Jude Law’s illegitimate baby mother / Jorginho’s piece.
I’ve never seen such a try hard in all my life. She’s absolutely got up the duff by a footballer intentionally. I’ve never known anybody to be so confident 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

What do we think of this? I’m not sure he needed to wear something that cost half a million quid to make a point. It seems a bit tone deaf when the week before they were meeting with migrant workers who were earning less than a pound an hour to build the stadiums they are playing in.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

What do we think of this? I’m not sure he needed to wear something that cost half a million quid to make a point. It seems a bit tone deaf when the week before they were meeting with migrant workers who were earning less than a pound an hour to build the stadiums they are playing in.
Yeah, this being just a few articles away from it doesn’t exactly give the best look. But the DM know what they’re doing.

Reactions: 5

Agreed- didn’t have to wear something outrageously expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Apparently, it's The World Cup this year.

TLDR - Wags on a boat, FIFA hates flags specifically rainbow ones, someone got engaged and Mason Mount got confused by two new words in the Natty Anthy.

Carry on.
Let us not forget the downfall of the Great Smug One 😆 I love how many clubs are coming out saying they don’t want him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.