Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The commentator saying vini jr as junioooor is pissing me right off 😒
I’m listening to Spanish telecast on telemundo bc I can’t with American pundits (I live in USA) so the Hispanic pundits pronouncing the Korean last names is sending me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m listening to Spanish telecast on telemundo bc I can’t with American pundits (I live in USA) so the Hispanic pundits pronouncing the Korean last names is sending me 😂
The Telemundo commentators are just the best. :ROFLMAO: They get so jubilant each time either side score. They just love good football. I love how they use the diminutive versions of some players’ names. (I am sick to the back teeth of the morons on FS1. Alexei Lalas is such a rude tit and the rest of them are boorish and annoying. Don’t get me started on Chad Ochocinco.)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God Alisson is a lucky bloke, that zoom in on his wife whilst she was singing the national anthem. She’s stunning 😍
She’s unbelievable. She’s a doctor too so actually has brains unlike 90% of the others 🤣 He has the cutest family, but I still feel a bit sick whenever I think about what happened to his poor father 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Italian commentators seem to struggle too! (though undoubtedly it doesn't help when south korea's lineup was Kim in goal and then four defenders with the surname Kim, which for whatever reason made me think about a lineup of alternating baker/taylor, I reckon italian commentators would make it sound like a rap lmao)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s unbelievable. She’s a doctor too so actually has brains unlike 90% of the others 🤣 He has the cutest family, but I still feel a bit sick whenever I think about what happened to his poor father 🙁
They're up Bolsonaro's arse though. They all are/were - apart from... Richarlison, who has spoken up for indigenous people. And jaguars.

(Also openly Pro gay rights, racial equality, vaccines, environment, religious freedom. And gives 10% of his Money to a cancer hospital for the poor, apparently)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They're up Bolsonaro's arse though. They all are/were - apart from... Richarlison, who has spoken up for indigenous people. And jaguars.

(Also openly Pro gay rights, racial equality, vaccines, environment, religious freedom. And gives 10% of his Money to a cancer hospital for the poor, apparently)
Yeah finding out 90% of the brazil team were bolsonaro supporters was wild and very disappointing 😬

Reactions: 8

Good on Richarlison, I didn’t know that. I developed a bit of sympathy and understanding towards Neymar after watching his documentary on Netflix but the Bolsonaro fan boy-ing (not mentioned in the series but obviously well documented elsewhere) makes me absolutely nauseous.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Glad that it was confirmed his family weren’t at home when Sterling’s home was broken into!

Reactions: 7
This part of the Daily Fail article from the other day really made me piss. I can’t bear most of my extended family, imagine having them all cling on wherever you go.

00851452-98DE-4D9E-83FC-842D4E7D932C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Italian commentators seem to struggle too! (though undoubtedly it doesn't help when south korea's lineup was Kim in goal and then four defenders with the surname Kim, which for whatever reason made me think about a lineup of alternating baker/taylor, I reckon italian commentators would make it sound like a rap lmao)
I have played this 100x and had a chuckle with my Korean friend.

The last slide makes me laugh so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.