Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is! 😍Curious though, ishe moving his food around because he has a touch of ocd?
It’s possible! He has persnickety grooming and hygiene habits (that toothbrushing app for duck’s sake, god I love him) and is very particular about his routine in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If i’m picking one team NOT to win the WC sorry its gonna have to be Portugal. Can’t stand Ronaldo and i’ll take great pleasure in it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
absolutely BUZZING for morocco!! can’t say i’m bothered about spain going out, don’t really like any of their players tbh but i’m devastated for enrique 🙁 every time i see him i just feel heartbroken for him after everything he went through.

Reactions: 11
Shame for Spain but really pleased for Morocco!!

hilarious that CR7 is benched 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If i’m picking one team NOT to win the WC sorry its gonna have to be Portugal. Can’t stand Ronaldo and i’ll take great pleasure in it.
OK, so what if they won with him pouting from the bench for the rest of their matches? That'd be nice, wouldn't it?

Reactions: 6
OK, so what if they won with him pouting from the bench for the rest of their matches? That'd be nice, wouldn't it?
No - there’d still be photos of him with the WC trophy and that would be bad enough. Not too mention his interviews labelling himself the best player ever to exist #itsanofromme 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“The last time he appeared as a substitute for Portugal, he was a teenager”

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A hattrick while CR Kelly watches from the bench is just beautiful 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This Ramos kid’s got a hat trick, team is playing beautifully, and pundits still be like “…but Ronaldo!” I know it’s to be expected but duck am I tired of hearing his name.

“NO FIXED ABODE” 😭😭😭😭 savage
I need to see Neves now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.