Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we have no games until Thursday and I have to actually get my life back in order and not just watch football every day 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Gonçalo Ramos looks like a sexier version of John McGinn
Lol we all said the same thing in my house! My dad came in from the pub and was like “duck me since when did John McGinn change nationalities” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
psssttt Bernardo we’re gonna win this match without Ronnie’s help. Pass it on.

26AFBE78-6821-4390-A5CF-F92B9BB86BA7.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So a 5/8 chance that a spurs player will win the WC. It’ll be so spursy if no player ends up winning it, but best believe if one of the boys do i’ll be celebrating it as if it’s a spurs trophy like I did with Lloris 4 years ago… I have ZERO shame🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So a 5/8 chance that a spurs player will win the WC. It’ll be so spursy if no player ends up winning it, but best believe if one of the boys do i’ll be celebrating it as if it’s a spurs trophy like I did with Lloris 4 years ago… I have ZERO shame🥳
💯 It’ll be bigger than 90+6 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No i’ll be doing the same lmao, not for spurs players obviously but Liverpool 🤣 There’s a good chance of France, Brazil or the Netherlands winning the whole thing and you best believe i’ll be celebrating it like we just won the champions league 🤣

Reactions: 5
No i’ll be doing the same lmao, not for spurs players obviously but Liverpool 🤣 There’s a good chance of France, Brazil or the Netherlands winning the whole thing and you best believe i’ll be celebrating it like we just won the champions league 🤣
Me 🤝 Croatia, Argentina/Brazil, England/France. Exactly me😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is what I imagine Foden & his family get up to at family parties 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Talking of Lloris, can I just say how much I love his curmudgeonly ways? In almost every Equipe de France video, when the camera zooms in on him, he gets SO grumpy. I’m here for it. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol we all said the same thing in my house! My dad came in from the pub and was like “duck me since when did John McGinn change nationalities” 🤣
Just looked him up, my god he looks so much like him!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.