Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not like its hard to know the babys called Jude
Many of the squad have opted to bring their young families along for the ride and one of the youngest was midfielder Declan Rice with his partner Lauren Fryer and baby son Leo, saying: ‘I’ve got my little newborn out here with me so I was able to spend the day with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow what a match. Sad about the pks for Japan. They really fought hard and I was hoping for a crazy upset.

Everyone loving Cho on Korea but Shogo Taniguchi the defender on Japan is very handsome also

C6F30060-0B25-44BA-A7C7-EE1A5F6ADD6B.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@wordzalad I know we agreed the Portugal kit is nice but I think I like France more. Those blue and gold tops are such a fresh look.

Pundits still talking about CR’s “potential” move to Saudi Arabia but evidently nothing confirmed yet.

Reactions: 10
Wow what a match. Sad about the pks for Japan. They really fought hard and I was hoping for a crazy upset.

Everyone loving Cho on Korea but Shogo Taniguchi the defender on Japan is very handsome also

View attachment 1784473
I'm also really sad about Japan being knocked out, no offence to any croatians here but it's often boring watching the croatian team play and they're well established in both euro/global tournaments. I want drama and huge upsets based on pure desire, amazing skill from players you've never heard of and sheer tactical genius that no one expected, not teams everyone expects to do well to go through on penalties because they're well practiced at it compared to Japan whose penalties were mostly dire, probably as a result of nerves and a lack of experience. it's just not exciting!!! (again, sorry croatian fans, maybe I'm still bitter about 2018. also, I still find it crazy that such a small country somehow manages to consistently have amazing players)

anyway, ronaldo off to saudi arabia apparently, just had to get one last payout didn't he

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
God Alisson is a lucky bloke, that zoom in on his wife whilst she was singing the national anthem. She’s stunning 😍

Reactions: 7
I’m also super impressed by Japan. For a country that’s mostly known for producing baseball stars, I love that their football team had such a good showing in this WC.

2-0 down against Brazil after just 12 minutes is the LAST place I’d want to be as a footballer… 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why did VAR not look have a look at that penalty the South Korean player didn't even touch him. IMO VAR should have overturned that and the ref should have booked Richarlison for diving.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I feel so bad for South Korea 😭… especially after Hwang scored the other day 😭.

They must be gutted- at this point Brazil should just stick on their younger players for a go

• Heart
She has to do something to draw attention away from the fact she is the female version of her slabhead brother.
She has looked somewhat unfortunate in her recent paparazzi photos. Too much filler maybe?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.