Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
So a 5/8 chance that a spurs player will win the WC. It’ll be so spursy if no player ends up winning it, but best believe if one of the boys do i’ll be celebrating it as if it’s a spurs trophy like I did with Lloris 4 years ago… I have ZERO shame🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

spilldatea

VIP Member
not me having the same sliders as Tolami in the DM picture and the photo caption calling her a fashionista but her sliders ‘grandad sandals’ 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad

redstraw16

VIP Member
It's rarer to find a footballer that doesn't cheat 😂 it baffles me how wags continue to stay but suppose they're married to the lifestyle and that's more important than anything else
Even if you did find one of the extremely rare decent ones, could you imagine the level of paranoia you’d feel? 😅

Every time you hear a story about another player cheating you’d be looking at him like…

6FAB18F6-D163-4F2A-AD18-6512245CAC01.jpeg

I also wonder which WAG’s cheat too.

• Haha

Zebraaah

VIP Member
He has a collar and a name tag with the number 5 1/2. ❤
As in..John and a bit? :love:

It’s unbelievable how good he is, motm tonight for me. I just hope it’s not a case of a young england player with promising potential ending up not living up to expectations the way Dele did. I think they have totally different mindsets and attitudes though so i’m sure Jude will be all good.
Poor Dele had such a rubbish upbringing though. He had to drag himself up, and figure out who to trust and who to not trust.
Jude has a really solid family around him, he'll be fine.

redstraw16

VIP Member
This new generation of WAGs should be ashamed of themselves, they're so bloody boring compared back to the WAGS in the 2006 World Cup in Baden Baden. VB, Abbey Clancy, Cheryl Cole, Alex Gerrard. Coleen Rooney spent 57k in an hour and labelled it 'shopping for a few bits and pieces'
Abbey Clancy was sent home on a night out due to a scandal involving her being caught sniffing cocaine. Oh they lived a life.
Don’t forget the fashion, peak 2006 right there 🤣 I was 12 and thinking they all looked great at the time 😭😅 they all just rock the England shirts now.

3FCCE3E0-0D8D-4F6D-AE27-DF4B4F83B67D.jpeg

715C1149-27B8-4053-8EA0-2BC7AC959AAA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Kane winning player of the match over Bellingham, Saka, Foden or even Hendo is wild 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 18