Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"He’s going to have to go and deal with that [family] matter and we’ll take it from there really.”

^is the quote from Southgate.
Is it me or does that NOT sound massively sympathetic? Or maybe I'm just reading something into it that isn't there.

Reactions: 14
Why put an important match on tit ITV.

good luck lads,i support you with my 🐱 and ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"He’s going to have to go and deal with that [family] matter and we’ll take it from there really.”

^is the quote from Southgate.
Is it me or does that NOT sound massively sympathetic? Or maybe I'm just reading something into it that isn't there.
Makes it sound like it’s not something he should be missing football for

Reactions: 7
Makes it sound like it’s not something he should be missing football for
Or maybe it's just all so fresh and Gareth has no idea?
I'm soooooo suspicious/nosy.

Obvs i hope he and his family are all well.

Reactions: 11
I dunno-Gareth said he’d been with him all morning sorting it and had to had to hand it over to someone else. No idea what it could be!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I dunno-Gareth said he’d been with him all morning sorting it and had to had to hand it over to someone else. No idea what it could be!
I hope none of his family in Qatar have been caught up in anything regarding the law.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
John Stones really stressing me out in these first 5 minutes. I jinxed Rashford last game so lets hope for the same here…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No idea if this is true so take it with a pinch of salt as I’ve not seen any other journalist report it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Even if we get through tonight we’ll be a sorry sight against France if the defence tonight is anything to go by… yeah i’m so positive 😙✌🏼

Reactions: 11
Even if we get through tonight we’ll be a sorry sight against France if the defence tonight is anything to go by… yeah i’m so positive 😙✌🏼
Mbappe will send Walker & Maguire into early retirement 😭 Only way I see England winning this is if Senegal keep this tempo up and tire themselves out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.