Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also missing his boy sancho 🤣🤣.

I think it's gonna be where he wants to go is gonna get him
He chose Dortmund over United but they are a different team under Ten Hag so who knows. Glazers May not want to shell out 80m plus if they are looking at selling the club.

Reactions: 6
He chose Dortmund over United but they are a different team under Ten Hag so who knows. Glazers May not want to shell out 80m plus if they are looking at selling the club.
He's gonna be way more than 80mil. He's gonna break grelish record

Reactions: 13
I've now heard about Dave the Cat, surprised he's not been mentioned in here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just want someone to dedicate their life to me like Harry dedicates every goal to Kate tbh 🥲

CBDACCC0-EBAB-4E7F-8922-741865CC3824.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ashamed to admit I was one of the people that laughed. Some bloody player!

It’s unbelievable how good he is, motm tonight for me. I just hope it’s not a case of a young england player with promising potential ending up not living up to expectations the way Dele did. I think they have totally different mindsets and attitudes though so i’m sure Jude will be all good.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He has a collar and a name tag with the number 5 1/2. ❤
As in..John and a bit? :love:

It’s unbelievable how good he is, motm tonight for me. I just hope it’s not a case of a young england player with promising potential ending up not living up to expectations the way Dele did. I think they have totally different mindsets and attitudes though so i’m sure Jude will be all good.
Poor Dele had such a rubbish upbringing though. He had to drag himself up, and figure out who to trust and who to not trust.
Jude has a really solid family around him, he'll be fine.

Reactions: 19
Toss up between Jude & Saka for our best player this tournament I think! Nah it’s clear Jude has good people with good clean hearts behind him, his maturity is something else. Dele was never mature, so like you say i’m sure Jude will be fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Poor Dele had such a rubbish upbringing though. He had to drag himself up, and figure out who to trust and who to not trust.
That’s very true, although in the end I do believe it was more laziness and believing his own hype that was Dele’s downfall in the end.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Yes! John and a bit. 🥰 He has an England shirt, too, but no word yet on whether it also says 5 1/2.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.