Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Kane winning player of the match over Bellingham, Saka, Foden or even Hendo is wild 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Its confirmed then, how tit are people.

Absolute disgrace. Paige and his kids are in Qatar i’m sure so he must have had other family members maybe staying at his house while they were away, glad no one was hurt.

Reactions: 18
Its confirmed then, how tit are people.

This seems to happen all too often, these home invasions. I feel like this is the 3rd or 4th one we’ve heard about. It’s terrifying how planned and organized these low-lifes are. Horrendous. I hope his family is okay. :(

Reactions: 19
Absolute disgrace. Paige and his kids are in Qatar i’m sure so he must have had other family members maybe staying at his house while they were away, glad no one was hurt.
Melissa Reddy says the kids were there

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
As a Birmingham city fan - YES, retire the bloody shirt 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 (still shaken by such embarrassment by our own club🤦🏻‍♀️, fyi we didn’t want or ask for that 😂). I am glad people are finally grasping onto what we have said for many many years about him, the next generation of England team will be around him and saka !

Pretending to be shocked again that she’s on camera 🙄

View attachment 1782532
I really do not have the energy for her or this ‘relationship’ 😂

Reactions: 5
Tolami Benson is a gorgeous girl but where is she going with that rotten yellow weave 😭🤢

Reactions: 8
I don't believe Harry cheats.
My mate knows one of Katie Goodlands close family members through going to Spurs (won’t say who but they’re there in Qatar) and they’re a lovely family , very normal. The connection doesn’t talk much about Harry or give any goss so bit useless as I have zero gossip but given the wholesome family and how long he’s been with Katie I’d highly doubt he’s a cheating scumbag 😂

Reactions: 14
This is awful! Absolute scum who do this. Other players will be worrying now as well what’ll happen while they’re away.
Horrible to be burgled, but police have now confirmed that the house was empty at the time, so not sure where 'armed robbers hold up partner and kids' narrative came from.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.