Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Nah that Rebecca Naylor is a spoiled bitch 🤣 No idea which Wales player she’s married to but how is she gonna be complaining on her insta stories about having to stay on a billion pound ship, not that she will have to worry about experiencing such a hardship again because I don’t see them getting anywhere near another major tournament for a while 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Daisy and Sasha in the same pants! This would have never have happened in VBs days
We really do have the most lame, same & boring wags. No originality amongst them! You look at other countries wags and they actually have something going for them.

Reactions: 16

Zebraaah

VIP Member
She’s unbelievable. She’s a doctor too so actually has brains unlike 90% of the others 🤣 He has the cutest family, but I still feel a bit sick whenever I think about what happened to his poor father 🙁
They're up Bolsonaro's arse though. They all are/were - apart from... Richarlison, who has spoken up for indigenous people. And jaguars.

(Also openly Pro gay rights, racial equality, vaccines, environment, religious freedom. And gives 10% of his Money to a cancer hospital for the poor, apparently)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Imagine being nearly 40 and crying to Piers Morgan that you didn’t get awarded a goal 😭 Fernandes is a better person than me cause I’d be on Insta re-sharing posts going “This is one of my favourite goals I’ve scored” and tagging him in tiny tiny tiny font just to piss him off
Imagine calling Piers Morgan a friend?🤯😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick

redstraw16

VIP Member
There’s a South Korean footballer (Cho Gue Sung) that’s gone from 40K followers on IG just before the WC to 1.7M today because of people thirsting for him over a bunch of viral TikToks… 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

secrethush

Chatty Member
Jenny Stones is the new Daisy Maguire 🙃 proper beg these days.

John is looking buff though, still fancy him i reckon.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bean123

We really do have the most lame, same & boring wags. No originality amongst them! You look at other countries wags and they actually have something going for them.
I think some of the other countries wags actually have jobs/careers!

This lot think shopping all day is a reason to go on a spa weekend to recuperate! 😂😱

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Hakimi might be the ultimate shit-houser for that penalty, panenka AND a dance, all of Spain now hates him… 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart