Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Has it been discussed that Conor Gallagher’s girlfriend isn’t in Qatar because she’s lost her passport? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Not a massive stretch at all, he did more in 10 minutes than Dec did in 3 games. His Stats were the second best in the squad which considering he came on after 55 minutes is pretty impressive. No wonder Lauren pulling that face, Dec will be off to Chelsea after this for his big money move, the whole lots of these Wags should be at home instead of using this as a spotlight opportunity.

Apart fr
Hardly surprising his stats were good when he only had to play against an aging Wales team that had been run ragged for 60 minutes.

I have a son the same age as Jude and my face often looks like Lauren’s. It’s usually more to do with tiredness than Kalvin Phillips.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BDY_97

VIP Member
Based on games/results so far this has been one of the best world cups ever and it’s only the group stages. The whole thing will be overshadowed by the controversies and rightfully so but it’s crazy how much of an all timer it’s been so far!

Reactions: 17

everythingbagel

Chatty Member
part of me wanted Wales to go thru but that vid in 2016 where they were celebrating England getting knocked out put me off them

They seem to forget Megan is Jordan's wife & Lauren & Declan are engaged
They're engaged?
Also, it's crazy to me how much Kate Kane and Lauren look alike. That first picture in the article I was sure was Lauren for a second

Stassup

The more I watch the England training videos the more I realise 75% of the squad are thick. Beautiful but thick as two planks of wood.

I used to love John Stones but it made me realise the reason he ended up with Nail-her was because hes a dumb dumb.

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
Absolute disgrace. Paige and his kids are in Qatar i’m sure so he must have had other family members maybe staying at his house while they were away, glad no one was hurt.
Melissa Reddy says the kids were there

• Wow
  • Sad

olivia321

VIP Member
I can't tell, is this shirt button-up and Sash is pregnant, or is she standing in front of a blue curved thing?
Is she going to do a big pregnancy reveal like Beyoncé?
You will have the Gucci Zuko thread on its knees forming a circle looking up at a full moon praying he fires blanks.

• Haha
  • Heart

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
I’m Scottish and I genuinely think England will win it today. I mean I predicted Croatia would beat Brazil and that Japan would beat Spain in the groups so I have credentials 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Apparently, it's The World Cup this year.

TLDR - Wags on a boat, FIFA hates flags specifically rainbow ones, someone got engaged and Mason Mount got confused by two new words in the Natty Anthy.

Carry on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
A skiing trip halfway through the season (or at all) as a footballer doesn’t seem like a wise idea to me🫠

I didn’t think they were allowed, I’m sure I’ve seen reports of extreme sports being banned in contracts. I remember Alan Smith, the Leeds one years ago saying he couldn’t have a motorbike due to his contract.

Last edited:

BDY_97

VIP Member
Or maybe there is a camera on them all game and it's bound to get a snap that makes it look like they were staring at the camera all game
Nah Dier’s girl knew exactly what she was doing in her pap pictures, i’ve never seen any of the wags pose for pictures the way she was lmfao she really thought it was a photoshoot 🤣

• Haha