Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creasing at Megan Pickford posting “time for relaxation” as if she’s worked a day in the last 5 years 😭 These WAGS are so out of touch with reality it’s insane.
Excuse me dressing up for Games is really really hard work, we are just jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sometimes all they need is a High 5 in their Face with a Truck.
Why they can't date Women with real Jobs

Olivia Naylor (gf John Stones) is pregnant. Don’t know if someone posted this before but yeah 😊
She looks different without all those Filters and Fillers, but now her luxurious Lifestyle is safe. Thank God

Reactions: 7
Odd looking bunch aren’t they these days, the WAGS. Hard of face (all the tweakments I guess).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We should've made a brand new job up for him as he cracks me up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This new generation of WAGs should be ashamed of themselves, they're so bloody boring compared back to the WAGS in the 2006 World Cup in Baden Baden. VB, Abbey Clancy, Cheryl Cole, Alex Gerrard. Coleen Rooney spent 57k in an hour and labelled it 'shopping for a few bits and pieces'
Abbey Clancy was sent home on a night out due to a scandal involving her being caught sniffing cocaine. Oh they lived a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This new generation of WAGs should be ashamed of themselves, they're so bloody boring compared back to the WAGS in the 2006 World Cup in Baden Baden. VB, Abbey Clancy, Cheryl Cole, Alex Gerrard. Coleen Rooney spent 57k in an hour and labelled it 'shopping for a few bits and pieces'
Abbey Clancy was sent home on a night out due to a scandal involving her being caught sniffing cocaine. Oh they lived a life.
Don’t forget the fashion, peak 2006 right there 🤣 I was 12 and thinking they all looked great at the time 😭😅 they all just rock the England shirts now.

3FCCE3E0-0D8D-4F6D-AE27-DF4B4F83B67D.jpeg

715C1149-27B8-4053-8EA0-2BC7AC959AAA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I loved 2006 Wags they were iconic every newspaper wrote about them.
Not every wag (Stones) wears a Trikot, but I like it that they do.
My Problem with them is that they all look the same and do the same just imagine someone dates a woman who is a Nurse or a policewoman. Are they are not working and I'm not only talking about the Wags but their Family too, how many days off do they get and what about school for the Children. I don't get it.

Reactions: 12
I loved this era! 😂 I wanted a velour tracksuit like Colleen and Alex 🤣

I swear the lady in the white dress is Wayne Bridge’s ex/ JT’s ex fling?
Vanessa Perroncel, was it? Think it is!

In other countries' WAGS news, the German team going out early is ALL the fault of their WAGS, apparently. They visited them, and the men were even seen to play with their children. Imagine.

Reactions: 13
I loved this era! 😂 I wanted a velour tracksuit like Colleen and Alex 🤣

I swear the lady in the white dress is Wayne Bridge’s ex/ JT’s ex fling?
My parents bought me a pink velour tracksuit from Matalan for Xmas that year. I felt sooo grown up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So some news outlets now saying Ben White left England camp early as he had a bust up with assistant manager Steve Holland and also failed to mix with the other players? 🤔

Will be interesting to see if he’s picked for England again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So some news outlets now saying Ben White left England camp early as he had a bust up with assistant manager Steve Holland and also failed to mix with the other players? 🤔
That's... unexpected! It also says that the spat was because he didn't know his own statistics and hadn't read the briefing-so was unprepared basically. Poor Milly - her time in the sun cut short so soon! She seemed to get along very well with the other Arsenal girlfriends and families.

Reactions: 14

Will be interesting to see if he’s picked for England again.
I don’t like him at all and idk why because as far as i’m aware he hasn’t done anything that bad 🤣 I just hate the whole pretending to be nonchalant towards football and claiming he doesn’t ever watch games etc, I find that really weird 🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.