Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can they go from looking back to euro level to going to like nations league level in 4 days 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Most hyped game of the tournament so far and it ended up being the most boring one 🤣 Mount, Trippier & Kane all diabolical. If anyone can look at that team and tell me Trent isn’t good enough to be playing then idk what to say, yes he has his defensive errors but he has the creativity that it so lacking in this england team. Keeping him and Foden on the bench tonight was ridiculous, they both get into almost any team in the world but are getting zero minutes??

Not Bellingham’s best game either but it’s easy to forget he is only 19, taking him off for Hendo was criminal. I can’t escape Jordan Hoofderson ball 😭

Reactions: 11
Most hyped game of the tournament so far and it ended up being the most boring one 🤣 Mount, Trippier & Kane all diabolical. If anyone can look at that team and tell me Trent isn’t good enough to be playing then idk what to say, yes he has his defensive errors but he has the creativity that it so lacking in this england team. Keeping him and Foden on the bench tonight was ridiculous, they both get into almost any team in the world but are getting zero minutes??

Not Bellingham’s best game either but it’s easy to forget he is only 19, taking him off for Hendo was criminal. I can’t escape Jordan Hoofderson ball 😭
I didn’t think the game was boring. I thought we (🇺🇸) played well. I thought Southgate’s tactics (or lack thereof) were boring though

you’re absolutely right, TAA would have been a difference maker in that game. Relieved he didn’t come on 😮💨

Reactions: 3
At least England fans can relax knowing they are through unless Wales beat them 4-0 which I can’t see happening, although you never know 🤣 I honestly don’t think that game was a true reflection of what England can do, I think they just underestimated the US who came out fighting as they had nothing to lose 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I dont think we were as bad as first thought, as going by stats America had only 2 more shots than us but we had 3 on target to their 1.

Last edited:

I was waiting for mount to fight with Adams. I don’t get why Southgate wouldn’t bring on foden at the end since it was still zero at 85 mins.

That was a lame match. Lebron of soccer had to play his heart out or he would get bantzed to death in England when he returns to Chelsea 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.