Footballers and Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think France will struggle at the world cup, I said it even before they had all of these injuries. I can see it being a tournament full of shock early exits and a shock winner. Who do we think has the best chance of winning? I would love it to be Messi so he could solidify his position as the 🐐 but I think it might be the Netherlands who win. Everyone is expecting England out early but watch them fraud their way to the semi finals meaning everyone will love Southgate again and won’t want him sacked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The full (so far) SOTM list with everyone’s contributions

Ruben Neves (LOML- sorry Bf but when you captain Wolves we’ll talk)
Haaland (everyone’s favourite sexy robot)
McTominay (second fave big blonde man)
Jack grealish
John stones
Kyle walker
Martinez (wait do we mean Villa or Man United- cause if it’s Villa I’m adding another Wolves player cause I’m petty ✌🤣)
Erikson
Foden
Mings
Neto (I know you all love him really)

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Jack grealish
John stones
Kyle walker
Martinez (wait do we mean Villa or Man United- cause if it’s Villa I’m adding another Wolves player cause I’m petty ✌🤣)
Erikson
Foden
Mings
That’s a superb SOTM list. I’d add Ruben Dias because his body is ridiculous but I appreciate that there‘s enough City on the list already.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Jack grealish
John stones
Kyle walker
Erikson
Foden
Mings
THERE IS ONLY 1 MARTINEZ THANK YOU.

The butcher is the only 1 I need.

yes the united one
I was gonna go very dirty but I shall not

Reactions: 2
THERE IS ONLY 1 MARTINEZ THANK YOU.

The butcher is the only 1 I need.

yes the united one
I was gonna go very dirty but I shall not
I can kinda see it, there’s something about him…also Please go dirty. We encourage it about all players 🤣

That’s a superb SOTM list. I’d add Ruben Dias because his body is ridiculous but I appreciate that there‘s enough City on the list already.
I will have to add Bernardo cause he’s my BFs lookalike 🤣🤣.

So half the City team are stripping off. 📸

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can kinda see it, there’s something about him…also Please go dirty. We encourage it about all players 🤣
KINDA, KINDA.

Have you seen how he bullied mount today 🥵🥵 like seriously he can push me over pull my underwear down and shove his cock in no lube needed

Reactions: 1

So half the City team are stripping off.
📸
City is FIT. Please do add Bernardo (and Ruben Dias). Does your boyfriend have brothers? Tell them to contact me. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell Everton haven’t had a bad start to the season have they. Not saying they will get close to the top of the table or anything but they seem to have turned it around after last seasons tit show so fair play to them. I despise Lampard as a person but he’s done a good job so far this season. He won the Lampard/Gerrard debate as a manager, but never as a player 😂
We’ve actually been playing really well, bar the last 3 games where there’s only been periods of it. We should have more points than we have for definite, particularly the games vs Forest and Brentford and even against yous. Doing good and today was a very complete performance (sweeter considering my fella is a Palace fan lol), it’s great having DCL back and a midfield that can play. We’ve still got players to come back from injury too! Tarkowski and Coady are amazing and Coleman seems to pocket Zaha every single time we play Palace which isn’t bad at 34 years old 🤣🤣🤣

Also Iwobi 😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨 my man

I love Lampard, I fully trust in him and think we’re on the right path with him - there’s gonna be bad days but that’s okay! I’m made up we won today cos if we hadn’t, I can guarantee you the media and pundits would’ve been tryna put pressure on him

any ideas?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
KINDA, KINDA.

Have you seen how he bullied mount today 🥵🥵 like seriously he can push me over pull my underwear down and shove his cock in no lube needed
I’ll probably come around to more than kinda... it took me a few weeks to come around to Big E and now I gladly would let him do unspeakable things to me.

Tbf he does look like he’d be good in bed so I can see the appeal 🤣.

Reactions: 2
any ideas?
The fact he’s turned comments off on the tweet suggests he just wants the traction, he’s also got form for doing this a lot this year, particularly to Chelsea fans. I’d like to read something interesting but I’m skeptical!

Reactions: 10
We’ve actually been playing really well, bar the last 3 games where there’s only been periods of it. We should have more points than we have for definite, particularly the games vs Forest and Brentford and even against yous. Doing good and today was a very complete performance (sweeter considering my fella is a Palace fan lol), it’s great having DCL back and a midfield that can play. We’ve still got players to come back from injury too! Tarkowski and Coady are amazing and Coleman seems to pocket Zaha every single time we play Palace which isn’t bad at 34 years old 🤣🤣🤣

Also Iwobi 😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨 my man

I love Lampard, I fully trust in him and think we’re on the right path with him - there’s gonna be bad days but that’s okay! I’m made up we won today cos if we hadn’t, I can guarantee you the media and pundits would’ve been tryna put pressure on him

any ideas?
If this is the same guy i’m thinking about he’s notorious for talking tit so wouldn’t surprise me if it was nothing. Who knows though, i’m sure we will find out soon if it’s anything worth hearing about. Could be something about the owners maybe?

Reactions: 5

So half the City team are stripping off. 📸
I also wanted to add Bernardo 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
few on twitter think its about naming rights & redevelopment of Stamford Bridge

Did everyone see the Roy Keane and Gary neville thing in sky sports. The bit that made me laugh the most was Jimmy face again bless him.

Screenshot_20221022-221324_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221022-221315_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
few on twitter think its about naming rights & redevelopment of Stamford Bridge
Oh god if they rename the stadium to something lame, I’ll actually feel for the chelsea fans. would be soooo clueless

Reactions: 1
Oh god if they rename the stadium to something lame, I’ll actually feel for the chelsea fans. would be soooo clueless
It’s just the Ronaldo thing again. I was hoping for beef in the dressing room 😂 I think Chelsea (or any club for that matter) would be stupid to take him after the way he has acted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.