Footballers and Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually feel sick šŸ˜­. Genuinely believe we are going to be in a relegation scrap with this team. I just think we look so disconnected and maybe just maybe the club need to back track on that ā€œweā€™ll get a new manager in 2023ā€ā€¦ asap.

I would be willing to hold off for the right man if we were at least getting points but nopeā€¦ so get someone in now. Iā€™ll take Dyche. Iā€™ll take anyone.

If we carry on, Iā€™m worried some of our players leave in Januaryā€¦and then we will really be fucked.

I know Iā€™m being a raging pessimist but urgh let me be
Did they actually say theyā€™re waiting until next year for a new manager? šŸ˜± Dyche is a good shout, not sure why nobody is in for him yet?

Reactions: 8
Did they actually say theyā€™re waiting until next year for a new manager? šŸ˜± Dyche is a good shout, not sure why nobody is in for him yet?
Yeah more or less

ā€œNo plans to rush recruitmentā€ and the current interim manager will ā€œcontinue through the World Cup break and into the new yearā€.

I donā€™t understand WHY they canā€™t still offer someone a 1 year deal. šŸ˜­

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Leeds looking good to be rock bottom by Christmas. Fan bleeping tastic.

Reactions: 1
Leeds looking good to be rock bottom by Christmas. Fan bleeping tastic.
Behave! We'll be there or 2nd bottom. No one gives us any hope it's only some fans that think we might stay up. A great win yesterday doesn't change much especially with the others around winning.

Reactions: 2
Ugh duck off Tottenham, how can a club ruin my week and then to top it all off ruin my weekend as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Actually feel sick šŸ˜­. Genuinely believe we are going to be in a relegation scrap with this team. I just think we look so disconnected and maybe just maybe the club need to back track on that ā€œweā€™ll get a new manager in 2023ā€ā€¦ asap.

I would be willing to hold off for the right man if we were at least getting points but nopeā€¦ so get someone in now. Iā€™ll take Dyche. Iā€™ll take anyone.

If we carry on, Iā€™m worried some of our players leave in Januaryā€¦and then we will really be fucked.

I know Iā€™m being a raging pessimist but urgh let me be
Not just players leaving in January but Iā€™m really worried about WC injuries to your guys, too. To all of our guys! duck the WC this late in the year. šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Not just players leaving in January but Iā€™m really worried about WC injuries to your guys, too. To all of our guys! duck the WC this late in the year. šŸ¤¬
This World Cup is a joke and how it was allowed to go ahead mid season is a piss take

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This World Cup is a joke and how it was allowed to go ahead mid season is a piss take
Sorry to any Belgians and Portuguese I need KDB and the Portuguese city boys to come back in good shape so hoping they fall out quick. Lol. Def club over country here.

Will definitely be interesting come Dec in all the leagues.

• Heart
Sorry to any Belgians and Portuguese I need KDB and the Portuguese city boys to come back in good shape so hoping they fall out quick. Lol. Def club over country here.

Donā€™t, I can already see the next few weeksā€¦

- Players not wanting to put tackles in and risk getting an injury (I get its the WC but come on!)
- Players faking injury or illness so they can sit out a game or two to make sure they go to the WC.
- National teams asking clubs to rest their best players for a few games prior to the WC starting (iā€™m looking at you Argentina & RomerošŸ‘€)

Behave! We'll be there or 2nd bottom. No one gives us any hope it's only some fans that think we might stay up. A great win yesterday doesn't change much especially with the others around winning.
We need to change managers immediately but I just don't think the board will respond quickly enough. In addition to that, I have no idea who they'd bring in considering they'd had Marsch planned for years.

And Spain please šŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ are spain in the WC? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
EXCUSES ME WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY
John I've never felt so betrayed
A friend sent me the article, think everyone knew it would only be a matter of timeā€¦ Imagine she splits with John in the future, would she make it a hattrick and find herself a 3rd footballer to have a child with.

Least if sheā€™s due in the winter, we wonā€™t have to see her smug face at the world cup (soz iā€™m not a fan) šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A friend sent me the article, think everyone knew it would only be a matter of timeā€¦ Imagine she splits with John in the future, would she make it a hattrick and find herself a 3rd footballer to have a child with.

Least if sheā€™s due in the winter and we wonā€™t have to see her smug face at the world cupšŸ˜‚
When I tell you I've never searched for something so quick in my life.
How dare he do this šŸ˜¤

Reactions: 6
Olivia Naylor pregnant thenā€¦ šŸ‘€
ā€œEntrepreneurā€ šŸ˜‚

Was the dog sitter not there this week? Was it not claimed that she was supposed to be some sort of talisman?
If she was, sheā€™s certainly no talisman- more like a bad penny. I lost interest in the game as soon as the team news came out and saw Emerson and Sanchez starting, but really it was Lloris who was the villain this time. I canā€™t even be pissed off by the result, just get these UCL games done and qualify for the KO stages please!

Reactions: 7
Was the dog sitter not there this week? Was it not claimed that she was supposed to be some sort of talisman?
*good omens šŸ™„
Or the opposite. Spurs won just 3/7 matchs since that love announcement. Yeah, i'm blaming Eric and his gf

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.