Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
As the World Cup gets closer the less interest I have for it especially when it’s surrounded by hate and brutality.

I’m not gay so I can’t imagine how it must feel knowing the biggest tournament in the world is taking place in a country where a gay persons life isn’t valued.

As for the wags if they go there acting like they’re absorbing the culture all for insta well their part of the problem too.

Reactions: 27

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
IMO a gay or bi player should not even contemplate going.
As a gay man, I just wouldn't be getting on the plane in the first place. Terrifying. And no gay player whether will be coming out over there, no matter what Gary Lineker hopes

I'm all for respecting culture when you go to a new country, but only as far as not making stereotype jokes and that sort of thing. But when the difference is fundamental social values of a country, gender/sexuality/colour etc. By going to these countries for these competitions it is defacto endorsing the government and laws and values of that country because of you disagreed with them, you wouldn't go. Or you're so easily bought, a bit of a bung is enough to make them forget their privilege and ignore the oppression of minority groups.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

wordzalad

VIP Member
So, they met at the end of August, engaged by the beginning of November, she's been hinting at a relationship on socials for weeks, she gets a few posts on his eating out app probably posted by their admin, she goes public with the engagement 2 hours ago, he posts training pictures 2 hours ago, he's not tagged in her posts and he still hasn't publicly acknowledged they're together?
Is it me or don't couples usually post these things on socials together both tagged in? Who announces an engagement without their partner?
Am I missing something or is this beyond weird?
maybe his manager hasn’t told him he’s engaged yet

• Haha
Reactions: 25

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Another relatively quiet month, we played bingo and spun Klopp's Wheel of Excuses, an erroneous red card may have led to Stevie G's demise, Sasha's boyfriend appeared in the news again for the wrong reasons, nepotism reigns supreme at a particular food app with a simple dog sitter seemingly on course to getting as much exposure as regular long term contributors, a Man United player thinking he is bigger than the club allegedly refuses to be subbed on; perhaps the botox has finally eaten through and destroyed what little humility was left.
We go again!

Reactions: 24

Slam dunk

Oh Lordy lord just saw this picture of ruby Mae on insta. I think I’m in love with her face and body. She may be the most beautiful woman ever in existence.

don’t drool over her too much ladies. She is something else!
533dc246be6f3f62c0d62d92475c2cbfong-dau-troc-dung-chong-nanh-mat-ngan-ngam-qua-chan.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

spilldatea

VIP Member
i am HORRIFIED

sash is giving lord voldemort where has her nose gone and as for JG he looks like he’s been dug up, why is he so pale.

the most upsetting part of this whole situation is he shaved his face to look like a council estate danny zuko that’s on a crack cocaine come down why is his skin that grey 😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23