Footballers and Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell Everton haven’t had a bad start to the season have they. Not saying they will get close to the top of the table or anything but they seem to have turned it around after last seasons tit show so fair play to them. I despise Lampard as a person but he’s done a good job so far this season. He won the Lampard/Gerrard debate as a manager, but never as a player 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok I'm already fed up 🤣
Why are keepers becoming the best that's ever been seen when there playing against united.

Reactions: 6
What ever has happend to varane k hope it's not serious but from his reaction. I'm devastated for him, he looks heartbroken 😔😔😔

No jokes please, it's upsetting when players can tell something bad has happend

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
From Varane's reaction i'd say that's him out of the World Cup. I have noticed though that quite a few players are picking up injuries that are ruling them out of the World Cup, I wonder if it's because the games are being played so close together that players are more at risk of picking up an injury.

Reactions: 7
It’s a good thing France’s squad has a lot of depth, because aren’t Pogba and Kante out as well? I’m sure there’s a few other players too, they’ve got plenty of CB options, although arguably if fit Varane would have been ahead of them.

Reactions: 7
Between this and the tit last week, football fans really are showing their dickheads off aren’t they 😡.

I don’t get why people still think homophobia is funny
I said it last thread it to me anyway seems to be happening more & more, I wonder if it's all the vileness from 'Football Twitter' hitting the real world?

Reactions: 1
What ever has happend to varane k hope it's not serious but from his reaction. I'm devastated for him, he looks heartbroken 😔😔😔

No jokes please, it's upsetting when players can tell something bad has happend
I said it the other day but SO many players are getting injured and now missing the world cup, it’s so tit. Varane looked devastated so I think he probably knows he’s missing it, felt for him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.