Footballers and Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another relatively quiet month, we played bingo and spun Klopp's Wheel of Excuses, an erroneous red card may have led to Stevie G's demise, Sasha's boyfriend appeared in the news again for the wrong reasons, nepotism reigns supreme at a particular food app with a simple dog sitter seemingly on course to getting as much exposure as regular long term contributors, a Man United player thinking he is bigger than the club allegedly refuses to be subbed on; perhaps the botox has finally eaten through and destroyed what little humility was left.
We go again!

Reactions: 24
Not even half an hour into Celtics first game with VAR involved and they have already had a decision go against them 🫠 duck this.

Reactions: 9
Get the Klopp wheel ready.
duck me, we have been terrible. It’s peak Liverpool that, beat City and then this… 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm shocked.. what a good game tho. Really enjoyed that match.

Get your excuses ready people
The picture before.... what shall we end with
Screenshot_20220907-224946_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get the Klopp wheel ready.
duck me, we have been terrible. It’s peak Liverpool that, beat City and then this… 🤷🏻‍♀️
Typical Liverpool 😂 I said before the game when I saw that Nunez and Thiago weren’t in the squad that we were losing. Having 7/8 starters injured did not help but we were still tit 😂 How can we have 3 forwards injured at the same time as 2/3 of our best defenders and our most solid midfielders 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I actually had a lot of time for Forest supporters but after how they acted today they can duck right off. Of all the teams singing about Hillsborough I didn’t expect it to be them, really disappointing 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I actually had a lot of time for Forest supporters but after how they acted today they can duck right off. Of all the teams singing about Hillsborough I didn’t expect it to be them, really disappointing 😔
all teams have twatty fans, you do have a habit of ignoring it when its your lads though in here i've noticed a few times

Reactions: 12
Courtesy of @wordzalad

View attachment 1669666

So that old chestnut other teams are spending more than them? Will we just put wads of cash in our montage? 🤣 or did he say anything more interesting?
He didn’t actually say that it’s fake 😂

all teams have twatty fans, you do have a habit of ignoring it when its your lads though in here i've noticed a few times
I swear I almost always call out Liverpool fans? If you look back at my posts from the other day I said their behavior at the city game was unacceptable lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh really! 🤣 I didn’t actually watch the video, just dying to add to our wee montage!
Yeah his excuse so far is that we have a limited squad with a lot of fixtures, which is true to be fair but let’s wait and see what else he comes up with because i’m sure there will be some weird analogy 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.