Footballers and Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new idea instead of MOTM votes we vote which player does this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
new idea instead of MOTM votes we vote which player does this
if they charged 50p a vote, they’d probably clear the countries debt within a week

My votes would always be-
Neves
Haaland
McTominay.

even if they’re not playing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if they charged 50p a vote, they’d probably clear the countries debt within a week

My votes would always be-
Neves
Haaland
McTominay.

even if they’re not playing 😅
Agree on everyone you picked, wanna add
Jack grealish
John stones
Kyle walker
Martinez
Erikson

Phill foden for @Geexoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just imagine if they get sent off or subbed off but win the SOTM. - “Get back on the pitch you need to strip”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just a image of Jack Grealish in the stands handing his shoes to Sasha, 'hold these for me I gotta give my jeans away for SOTM, yeah apparently it's not just for the players on the pitch love'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just a image of Jack Grealish in the stands handing his shoes to Sasha, 'hold these for me I gotta give my jeans away for SOTM, yeah apparently it's not just for the players on the pitch love'
Tbh he gonna say that to KDB ,he's like the guys shadow 🤣🤣poor KDB just let's him get on with it now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Courtesy of @wordzalad

View attachment 1669666

So that old chestnut other teams are spending more than them? Will we just put wads of cash in our montage? 🤣 or did he say anything more interesting?
This is totally fake but still made me laugh
View attachment 1669702
I’m cackling! Hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

From Varane's reaction i'd say that's him out of the World Cup. I have noticed though that quite a few players are picking up injuries that are ruling them out of the World Cup, I wonder if it's because the games are being played so close together that players are more at risk of picking up an injury.
It’s a good thing France’s squad has a lot of depth, because aren’t Pogba and Kante out as well? I’m sure there’s a few other players too, they’ve got plenty of CB options, although arguably if fit Varane would have been ahead of them.
That’s really unfortunate about Varane. :( I don’t like to see that. Agree about France, though. I think they’ll be okay.

Agree on everyone you picked, wanna add
Jack grealish
John stones
Kyle walker
Martinez
Erikson

Phill foden for @Geexoxo
Yes to these and @wordzalad ’s list. (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.