Footballers and Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me Barcelona’s super shady finances…? How is Pique giving up €30 million that Barcelona owe him? I don’t get how anything they’re doing is legal

Reactions: 13
Can someone explain to me Barcelona’s super shady finances…? How is Pique giving up €30 million that Barcelona owe him? I don’t get how anything they’re doing is legal
Everything is sketchy and I am perplexed by anyone who would consider a move to them. They sold future tv rights that haven’t happened yet to buy new players like lewandowski only to go back to Europa.

Also they have not paid cityyet for Ferran torres transfer from what I read online. That was last January.

what are they doing with their money and who the hell is their finance team. I suck with money but I could do better 😂

This article sort of explains:

Basically spending beyond their means for years and years.

Reactions: 8
Everything is sketchy and I am perplexed by anyone who would consider a move to them. They sold future tv rights that haven’t happened yet to buy new players like lewandowski only to go back to Europa.

Also they have not paid cityyet for Ferran torres transfer from what I read online. That was last January.

what are they doing with their money and who the hell is their finance team. I suck with money but I could do better 😂

Barca is an absolute mess and I dance on their grave.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People are trying to work out why Central Cee has posted this pic on his story? Because if it’s just ‘congrats’ on the England call up then it’s the weirdest pic choice 🤣 he’s only just followed him as well.
the choice of emoji too 😂

Reactions: 6
People are trying to work out why Central Cee has posted this pic on his story? Because if it’s just ‘congrats’ on the England call up then it’s the weirdest pic choice 🤣 he’s only just followed him as well.
Very random indeed! 🤔🤣

Reactions: 3

I’d say if they began a financial investigation on LaLiga in general they’d have the liquidation the entire league 😂 so so corrupt

Reactions: 5
I saw a very nice bulgey picture of him on twitter the other day. And he looked quite attractive. Might be slowly being converted.
You didn’t happen to save it did you? Could maybe post it on here for myself and the other McTominay lovers. Definitely nothing to do with the bulge.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I would pay good money to see this 🤣

I would fly from America to watch pep and klopp play 😂

Ramos not in the Spain Squad 🤣 no De Gea, Nacho or even Thiago too. They do have a lot of choice to pick from to be fair.
The effin barca bias is so real with Enrique. I get why de gea wasn’t called up. He actually doesn’t play that well for Spain, he was kinda tit in WC 2018 but obvs great for United. But picking Garcia and then not Ramos or nacho in defence? Pfttttt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it interesting that Sepp Blatter's comments on the world cup now that netflix have a documentary about fifa corruption.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.