Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was horse racing in France this weekend so I missed all the action, although I did get to see a sweaty Ross Barkley.

How bad were Villa? šŸ˜¬
Iā€™m not saying Watkins, Ings, Buendia and Coutinho are the holy grail of footballers, but how did they not score against 10 men Leeds? It was a dirty match with fouls all over the place, but Stevie G needs to go now while Poch is still available.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Iā€™m not saying Watkins, Ings, Buendia and Coutinho are the holy grail of footballers, but how did they not score against 10 men Leeds? It was a dirty match with fouls all over the place, but Stevie G needs to go now while Poch is still available.
Wolves have already called dibs on the DILF.

I mean we havenā€™t Iā€™m kidding but this is me calling dibs now šŸ¤£šŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, I can't say I'm much of a fan of Stevie G personally or professionally, I know we have injuries with the new signings who were supposed to change our fortunes but still, it's not looking great is it?
Cutting Dean Smith (which was a mistake IMO), spending the Gucci money and still sitting in 14th?

Reactions: 2
How bad were Villa? šŸ˜¬
Dreadful. They looked so slow and toothless. I thought we should have gone into the break a goal up but glad we didnā€™t as I think it would have given Villa a reason to wake up. They were very happy to play for the draw which helped us after Sinni got sent off. Iā€™d honestly rather be getting spanked by the top sides over playing against these dead, dreary, time wasting sides around us.

Cutting Dean Smith (which was a mistake IMO), spending the Gucci money and still sitting in 14th?
Villa have a season on Leeds and I think the gap absolutely should be bigger, especially since itā€™s a club with money. Thereā€™s something not clicking there.

Reactions: 4
Dreadful. They looked so slow and toothless. I thought we should have gone into the break a goal up but glad we didnā€™t as I think it would have given Villa a reason to wake up. They were very happy to play for the draw which helped us after Sinni got sent off. Iā€™d honestly rather be getting spanked by the top sides over playing against these dead, dreary, time wasting sides around us.

Villa have a season on Leeds and I think the gap absolutely should be bigger, especially since itā€™s a club with money. Thereā€™s something not clicking there.
Well, that's depressing! I wonder if a salary system based on performance related pay would help. :ROFLMAO:

Very true. Lots of players could have signed or went to different clubsā€¦wasnā€™t there something similar about Harry Kane? Could have gone somewhere cheap but didnā€™t want to risk it?

We can laugh with hindsight but realistically 5M is quite a lot for a player youā€™d put in the U23s. I know itā€™s not a lot to City or the rest of the big six but to most clubs so i can kind of see why Everton held off

I see the Dom is back on TikTok claiming to have a City player in again after the game yesterday. I donā€™t understand why theyā€™d return if theyā€™d been exposed before, but thankfully I donā€™t have the mentality of a footballer.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I see the Dom is back on TikTok claiming to have a City player in again after the game yesterday. I donā€™t understand why theyā€™d return if theyā€™d been exposed before, but thankfully I donā€™t have the mentality of a footballer.
Footballers arenā€™t the brightest šŸ¤£.

I wonder if her client knows

Shame or danger fetish? Perhaps that's part of the thrill.

Reactions: 3
@wordzalad Dyche trending just now for the Wolves job? Apparently heā€™s already ruled himself out of the Middlesborough job so everyone now speculating itā€™s because heā€™s going to Wolves?

Get Poch, I miss my DILF!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.