Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nothing beats watching united get humbled. NOTHIN.

i have no time for him, he ruined my life when i was a kid. can’t stand him, so any moment where he looks defeated and sad and like his whole legacy is disappearing right before his eye - i relish every moment.
Dying at this, sounds so personal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Man City are going to run away with it this season again. Arsenal probably will give them the closest run. Spurs are okay but I think they’ll drop off. Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea are all way off City.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Man City are going to run away with it this season again. Arsenal probably will give them the closest run. Spurs are okay but I think they’ll drop off. Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea are all way off City.
duck the title, the top 4 race is where its at… it’ll be very interesting this season 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck the title, the top 4 race is where its at… it’ll be very interesting this season 👀
Yeah i’m not being funny but i’m lowkey glad we aren’t in the title race, I can’t take the stress of losing on the final day again 😭 Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal & maybe United all going for top 4 will be mad to see.

• Haha
Yeah i’m not being funny but i’m lowkey glad we aren’t in the title race, I can’t take the stress of losing on the final day again 😭 Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal & maybe United all going for top 4 will be mad to see.
I don’t think United or Liverpool will make top four to be honest. 🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
didnt someone say about the motm/potm awards being a curse. thats my klopp inspired excuse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t see us not making it tbh. We are on bad form now but we have shown in the past that we can come back and improve, not so sure about united. It’s only October and i’ve said it a million times but the world cup is going to change everything when it comes to how the season goes.

Hmmm I think Liverpool will turn it around, they always seem too. Don’t forget some of their best players aren’t even going to the WC so get a few weeks off to rest.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.