Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm I think Liverpool will turn it around, they always seem too. Don’t forget some of their best players aren’t even going to the WC so get a few weeks off to rest.
We have about 6 players going to the world cup so yeah the rest will be ideal and will come at a good time.

Reactions: 5
Suppose no one can predict it this soon in.
If we could we would be fucked 😭

Poch come to Wolves please x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Suppose no one can predict it this soon in.
If we could we would be fucked 😭
This time last year everyone was convinced Chelsea were going to run away with the league and city were doing tit, it’s far too unpredictable to even guess what will happen 😂 One injury to a team can change their whole season.

Reactions: 9
This time last year everyone was convinced Chelsea were going to run away with the league and city were doing tit, it’s far too unpredictable to even guess what will happen 😂
yup I thought Chelsea were gonna win everything last season. Mainly as I expected Lukaku to do a big up yours to us Utd fans who slate him 🤣
thats why I love Football so many twists happen thru out season

Reactions: 3
Hope Haaland fucks off to Madrid or Barca as soon as possible please & thanks. I don’t want to see that lanky fucker scoring hattricks against my team 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmmm I think Liverpool will turn it around, they always seem too. Don’t forget some of their best players aren’t even going to the WC so get a few weeks off to rest.
I think Liverpool will defo be in top 4 I think 3rd tho.

Lot of people are forgetting its still super early in the season.

Also not shocked by united had a feeling we would lose bit annoyed by the score line or course but again not fully shocked united still have a huge way to go to get a full team that works together.

I think bring 3 back is pretty good as a whole lol.

Reactions: 7
yup I thought Chelsea were gonna win everything last season. Mainly as I expected Lukaku to do a big up yours to us Utd fans who slate him 🤣
thats why I love Football so many twists happen thru out season
Yeah I did too and that didn’t turn out well for him did it 😂 I think it’s pretty clear that city will probably win though, mind you we were 14 points behind them in January and ended up 1 point behind them & chased them until the very last day. It’s terrifying how unpredictable football is 😭

Reactions: 4
Hope Haaland fucks off to Madrid or Barca as soon as possible please & thanks. I don’t want to see that lanky fucker scoring hattricks against my team 😭
Shall all us non City fans club together and buy him out of his contract 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Liverpool will defo be in top 4 I think 3rd tho.

Lot of people are forgetting its still super early in the season.

Also not shocked by united had a feeling we would lose bit annoyed by the score line or course but again not fully shocked united still have a huge way to go to get a full team that works together.

I think bring 3 back is pretty good as a whole lol.
Honestly fair play to united. I’m always the first one to slander them but that was a decent comeback, even though it still ended up being a loss.

Reactions: 5
Honestly fair play to united. I’m always the first one to slander them but that was a decent comeback, even though it still ended up being a loss.
Thats what I like about this thread we all love & stick up for our team but we can still admit if a rival does something ok.
If only it was based on second half we wouldve won 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah like tbh it's pretty poor in a way for city to let us score 3 goals. I know one was a pen but still. Silly mistakes in city's part. Luckily that had scored 6 🤣🤣.

Like I said I had a feeling we was gonna lose so not bothard in that sense as you can't win every game. Its just the goal difference that's annoying but got 3 back so that's good.

I wasn't able to actually watch much of the game only bits (had to be an adult 🤣)

I gotta say tho and I mean this across the board there 2nd goal annoyed me not because of the goal it self but we had varane on the side waiting to come back on (I know he was taken of not long after) so we was a man down. Its always annoyed me with things like that.

Shall all us non City fans club together and buy him out of his contract 🤣.
Do you think we can offer him a bleep contract instead so he has to duck us instead of playing.

Make more money so he's dad would be all for it

Reactions: 1
Yeah City and Haaland are great and all that but can we acknowledge that my EVERTON have the best defensive record in the PL so far this season? 😮💨😮💨

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah like tbh it's pretty poor in a way for city to let us score 3 goals. I know one was a pen but still. Silly mistakes in city's part. Luckily that had scored 6 🤣🤣.

Like I said I had a feeling we was gonna lose so not bothard in that sense as you can't win every game. Its just the goal difference that's annoying but got 3 back so that's good.

I wasn't able to actually watch much of the game only bits (had to be an adult 🤣)

I gotta say tho and I mean this across the board there 2nd goal annoyed me not because of the goal it self but we had varane on the side waiting to come back on (I know he was taken of not long after) so we was a man down. Its always annoyed me with things like that.

Do you think we can offer him a bleep contract instead so he has to duck us instead of playing.

Make more money so he's dad would be all for it
I’m down. Whoever wins the Euro millions first do it and let the thirst thread know the time and the place

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I've just had a quick Google and while there's nothing certain it does look like he has a release clause in his 5 year contract with man city.

So if I understand it right he release clause can come in to effect after 2 years at man city.

It does seem a bit strange to have the release clause only after 2 year. So maybe he's hoping to do barca or RM at some point.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.