Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was scrolling through our work twitter in the office and this tweet came up on my timeline at the same time my boss looked at my screen, so I just looked like I was straight up perving to her on office time… 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was scrolling through our work twitter in the office and this tweet came up on my timeline at the same time my boss looked at my screen, so I just looked like I was straight up perving to her on office time… 🙃

The caption "Calvin's or nothing", or nothing please. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“What’s your favourite position?”
“Are you a giver or a taker?”
“How quickly can you come over?”

And “Come to Wolves x” (what everyone else is asking come to Spurs/Arsenal/Man United/Barca)

• Haha
Happy Thirst Trap Thursday from me and Joe Bryan! (That’s not me in the picture with him btw 😂)

B9E0A52F-A884-4F7F-BF37-5D77F091CF39.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Yep at this point, if she’s willing to be a mug for access to the 300k a week that’s on her.

I’m sure he doesn’t care that she’s only with him for the money…

They might have some arrangement lol

Reactions: 10
Yep at this point, if she’s willing to be a mug for access to the 300k a week that’s on her.

I’m sure he doesn’t care that she’s only with him for the money…

They might have some arrangement lol
I would have set him on fire by now, she’s just as bad as him, you cheat babe it will make me famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If that article in The Scum and Daily Heil hadn't appeared when it did I would not be so skeptical, and the fact is I've seen this stunt Christ knows how many times before.

There's been no public relationship, not even a sniff of one, not caught on camera by a fan or a pap, not seen out with anyone, no hint on social media, nothing in print media, nothing on any acquaintance's social media, nothing at any events, no media interest in him along those lines WHATSOEVER in what, 4 years since the last world cup? But suddenly "a source" is telling the press about this "blissfully happy" relationship that is barely 5 minutes old? Right at the time when he's back playing for England and is certain to get called up for the World Cup squad and the media attention that comes with it.

And it happens to be with a "model" (insert rolling eyes emoji) who already has been in a relationship with a footballer. Convenient. They know how closely social media is monitored so this deleting follower's nonsense yesterday just looks to me like laying the groundwork.

Completely inconsistent with what has gone before, but this man seems to be one giant contradiction anyway.
Hi I'm new and not a PA!
He's been sporting a little rainbow bracelet for the last 18 months or so only seemed to take it off for games. He's wearing it in a promotion photo at the end of August but the next week it had gone and I haven't seen it since. I notice these little things. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.