Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are open relationships common in the straight world? I know a few of my gay friends are open although it's not for me, just never heard Bout a straight couple being open.
Not too much from my knowledge. I’ve only known one straight couple to try it… and it didn’t work out in the long run… It’s defo not for me. I’m in a straight relationship and absolutely could not do it. .

The only thing me and my BF have is the 5 hall pass celebrities list (from friends) and you know what…if he ever pulls Margot Robbie or Zoe Kravitz, I’d probably congratulate him 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are open relationships common in the straight world? I know a few of my gay friends are open although it's not for me, just never heard Bout a straight couple being open.
From what i've heard the openness is usually on 1 side.

Reactions: 5
That jack and sasha article, I've just looked at the comments and damn.

Also how have they even got an article from that I will never no

Reactions: 1
Yeh I’ve heard (through the grapevine) someone gets told it’s all papers making it up.
Oh I wasnt talking about anyone specific, just in general when i've heard of 'open' relationships it's usually just 1 of the couple actually seeing other people.

Reactions: 5
Oh I wasnt talking about anyone specific, just in general when i've heard of 'open' relationships it's usually just 1 of the couple actually seeing other people.
Haha my bad, equally could be agreed too, what’s it called ethical non monogamous relationship?

Long time lurker here! Does anyone know much about Eden and his wife - are they still together?

Saw this video from a few days ago of Eden getting close with some women in a club.. Got me wondering if he's still with his wife or not?

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker here! Does anyone know much about Eden and his wife - are they still together?

Saw this video from a few days ago of Eden getting close with some women in a club.. Got me wondering if he's still with his wife or not?

Caught cozy in Brussels? I have a cozier relationship with the parking warden on my street.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this rate I wonder if I’m ever going to see my fave DCL on the pitch again

• Sad
Reactions: 7
At this rate I wonder if I’m ever going to see my fave DCL on the pitch again
Six weeks they said at the beginning of August, but Lampard yesterday (apparently) said he's not rushing him back?
Sounds like he's had another setback.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Six weeks they said at the beginning of August, but Lampard yesterday (apparently) said he's not rushing him back?
Sounds like he's had another setback.
I think so. Also in the dm article, Frank’s quote is about confidence. Hope he’s not one of these players who never really gets over a bad injury. We need him! And my eyes need to see him lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.