Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WAGs dressing modestly? 🤭 they should be boycotting this place!

Be quite amusing if an England WAG got arrested and put in a cell for a few nights pending a court case, because they were dumb enough not to do their homework on the place they were visiting first, to make sure they didn't do something over in Qatar that's fine to do here.

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 7
Indeed. But they couldn't give a shite as long as they get the fame, money and "lifestyle".
100% I have not once seen an England wag ( I can't comment on the others as i don't recognise them all ) without the latest designer trend makes me thing how 'genuine' some are.

Reactions: 6
Going from managing Messi & Mbappe to Mings & McGinn 😭 Don’t think it will happen but to be fair I would love to see it 🤷🏻‍♀️
We shall see, got to start somewhere

Also, from the Mendy article’s today 🤢

She also messaged a group chat about the England star in a text read to jurors at Manchester Crown Court today.

It read: "Jack Grealish is so sexy in person, he had been winking at you all night, saying how beautiful you were, but you didn't sleep with him because you're not easy but you had been invited out with them all next week."

Reactions: 4
Poch’s name getting mentioned a lot but not sure he’ll go there. Dyche?
I could see Dyche but I swear if Villa end up with Poch and it comes out that we could have gone for him and didn’t, I’m going to stick my head in the oven.

I don’t think he’d go to either of us because I think he’s waiting on a particular job tbf…but yeah

Reactions: 2
I could see Dyche but I swear if Villa end up with Poch and it comes out that we could have gone for him and didn’t, I’m going to stick my head in the oven.

I don’t think he’d go to either of us because I think he’s waiting on a particular job tbf…but yeah
Have you even got a manager yet? I think I saw Wolves fans I follow on twitter talking about Nuno, is that legit? 😂

Reactions: 1
I think Gerrard is in, until after the World Cup break if I'm honest. I feel for the guy, I really wanted it to work out. Saying that, we played well against Chelsea first half. If we can continue with that and take some points from our next two, the pressure might come off him a bit.

I reckon Poch is a shout though.

Reactions: 8
Also, from the Mendy article’s today 🤢

She also messaged a group chat about the England star in a text read to jurors at Manchester Crown Court today.

It read: "Jack Grealish is so sexy in person, he had been winking at you all night, saying how beautiful you were, but you didn't sleep with him because you're not easy but you had been invited out with them all next week."
Although not on trial he is not coming out of this very well is he?
Now we can see why we're getting nice articles about growing vegetables and living in the country with his door mat girlfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Have you even got a manager yet? I think I saw Wolves fans I follow on twitter talking about Nuno, is that legit? 😂
No manager yet. As for Nuno, honestly I don’t think it’ll happen. I love Nuno but I just cannot see it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Although not on trial he is not coming out of this very well is he?
Now we can see why we're getting nice articles about growing vegetables and living in the country with his door mat girlfriend.
I first read that as “living in the country with his deer” and thought what the duck I have missed?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.