Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not being funny but it’s not like she’s dating Messi ffs, he’s not even that well known outside of this country 😭
Very that.
But looking back she was only papped with Sanchez once (I only did a quick Google so I might be wrong) and never appeared with him on his socials. But she did post pictures with his dogs.
Perhaps she's their dog sitter and the tabloid sites have been getting it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very that.
But looking back she was only papped with Sanchez once (I only did a quick Google so I might be wrong) and never appeared with him on his socials. But she did post pictures with his dogs.
Perhaps she's their dog sitter and the tabloid sites have been getting it wrong.
oh I still miss Atom & Humber :(

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Very that.
Oh my God not the dog sitter?! I'm dying! 😂😂

I know it was only Rangers but Salah getting subbed on and less than 10 minutes later him having the quickest hatrick in CL history is so funny to me 😭 I know people slander Nunez because they think he hasn’t been performing that great, but the reality is he’s been doing the best he can with bleeping hoofderson, baldy slowbinho, a pensioner & a thug behind him in midfield. Give him someone like KDB and he scores every game lmao. Seeing the Rangers fans leave at 4-1 and then the moment of realization that it was infact 7-1 was delicious 💅🏼

Reactions: 3
I wonder who the two PL clubs were? I reckon Forest and Leicester have sounded him out. Keeping himself for the England job? 🤔

Nah don't think Forest would. The contract talks were going on so would be very surprised. Leicester again would be surprised as its all about money with them or lack of it.

Reactions: 2
I wonder who the two PL clubs were? I reckon Forest and Leicester have sounded him out. Keeping himself for the England job? 🤔

Maybe if he doesn’t get work he will manage England short term?

Lopetegui has declined us as due to his father being ill so if we aren’t one of them we should have a go for Tuchel. Not saying he’d come but worst he can do is say “Sorry no”

Reactions: 5
I'm sure 1 of you will know this, whats Eric Dier's Dogs called so i know if im ever needed as beard

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be honest I don’t really get why they are doing this, the point of court room dramas is the suspense as you don’t know the verdict but with this we already know the outcome.
It's so we can see that quote about the pigeon shitting in your hair, delivered in all its dramatic glory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
thank god for Mctominay, now I can whinge about VAR & not just look a bad loser

Reactions: 1
I wonder if either of the two men are in the England team, i am actually pleasantly surprised that quite a few footballers and pundits have known who the men are for years and the story has never leaked. It shows club support is far better these days as well. I can see the pros and cons of coming out during The World Cup given where it’s being held.

57E14946-25E0-4EE6-AC49-1B22C862AB72.png

I'm going to say it - I think Gary seems like a decent man.

And yes, I probably would.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm going to say it - I think Gary seems like a decent man.

And yes, I probably would.
Apparently not. Well years ago anyway. Allegedly he was a massive cheater and there are injunctions in place to stop anything coming out because his child was seriously ill and it could have caused distress.

Reactions: 6
Gary Lineker is about as likeable as Philip Schofield with addition of a freak show brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.