Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Wait Partey is still playing?

I cannot f***ing stand Liverpool but i doubt Henderson would say anything racially offensive
He is indeed, plays every week and is celebrated by fans every single time. Seen a few arsenal fans very quick to throw around accusations about Hendo while openly supporting a man who raped multiple girls and claim “innocent until proven guilty”, makes perfect sense.

Reactions: 15

wordzalad

VIP Member
Hi, it’s me. I’m some fans ✌🏼😘.

(Let me have him. I’ll make any future kids play for England and in 18 years, we might actually win a game…)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

BDY_97

VIP Member
Love that from the city fans, real classy 🙄 How pathetic and sad must your life be that you actually take the time out to graffiti a stadium and make a mockery out of those who died, all because you lost a game of football…

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick

Jen667

VIP Member
I think it's been obvious for a while that the victim is not co-operating with the police. In light of what appeared to be pretty damning evidence I would have expected him to have been charged by now. Hostile victims are very very common in domestic abuse crimes

Diddikins

VIP Member
I can’t stand TalkSport full stop. It’s the daily mail comments section of radio - just pure toxic.

Popupchick

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221018-221533_Instagram.jpg

Grim 😬😬

Actual confirmation he's cheated in sasha as well. What bag is she gonna get this time to stay sweet

• Wow

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’ll never be able to unhear the audio clip she posted, makes me feel sick every time I think about it 😔 really hope he gets a solid sentence and doesn’t go near a football pitch again.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Slabhead away on his holidays

He’s done, they’ve tried playing him through a bad patch to regain confidence and it didn’t work. They’ve tried benching him to regain confidence, didn’t work. He’s even gone on England duty where he’s normally decent and he was abysmal. It’s been getting on for 18 months of poor form now so I don’t think a few rounds of golf is going to miraculously sort him out.

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
I said it on his thread last week but the thought of Jack sat on the team coach with his headphones on doing his duo lingo spanish lesson is so funny to me. Bless his heart, not a clue 😭
Let me guess........

¿Hay algún bar por aquí? – Is there a bar around here?
¿A qué hora abren las discotecas? – What time do the clubs open?
¿Dónde está la farmacia? — Where is the pharmacy?
¿Necesito una receta? — Do I need a prescription?
¿Qué medicina necesito? — What medicine do I need?

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
MANCHESTER IS BLUE 💙 FUCK MAN UNITED!! Their fans leaving sums them up the glory hunting lizards. I’m glad Sir Alex was there to suffer…

That first half was a massacre City skinned Ten Months team so bad he started looking like Freddy Krueger. Phil Foden’s Mam must of said he’d be grounded if he didn’t score.

I love the delusion Man United fans have that they’ll have the glory days back, that will never happen again all your getting is the suffering you’ve put on other fan bases for years and I fuckin gloat at your teams down fall.

we’ll draw against Liverpool and Tottenham will beat us and we won’t win the champions league but we’ll always win the derby, GLORY GLORY GLAZIER FAMILY WAVE THOSE SCRAFS FUCKERS.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
both sets of fans (liverpool and city) should be embarrassed by their behaviour. i get it’s a tense game and tempers run wild but oh my god they need to get an actual grip of their lives. no excuse for either of their behaviours! said it many times but it’s the behaviour of a few that ruin it for the many.

don’t agree with chanting any song about people who’ve lost their lives and certainly don’t agree with vandalising. but also don’t agree with police aggression towards fans (don’t care if they was being lairy you’re a fucking police officer and should be trained how to keep the peace without the need for intimidation and violence) and think it’s vile that coins were thrown at pep, away fans (even in spite of their disgusting behaviour) and also think it’s wrong the team bus got damaged, who the fuck takes a missile to a game.

bunch of bellends the lot of them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13