Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Liverpool please win this! I was worried given their recent form but they seem to be strolling this, just need to put some of these chances away….
Wonder who Gerrard is supporting tonight 🤔😂

Reactions: 2
Picking veg in the family garden… I suppose you have that covered

interesting contract 🤣
We'll have that one!

Couples visit to an art gallery
Obligatory dog walk
Her restaurant recommendation on the Spotlas app
Weekend visits to the country
Picking veg in the family garden

Reactions: 5
Conte is starting to stress me out - his tit subs, persisting with a two man midfield when it doesn’t flipping work, refusing to switch up the starting 11 now and again!! The bloke is so stubborn, my god. I know i’m no manager but bleeping hell SWITCH. IT. UP.

Apologies everyone, i’ll sit in the corner and shut up now i’ve had my rant. I miss you Kulusevski😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No Klopp excuses tonight sorry guys, I know how much you all love to talk about them 😂 Forgot what it was like to actually play good football and win a game 😭

Nah Becky Vardy’s insta stories 😭 How can she be talking about money being wasted and the whole trial thing being an “embarrassing spectacle” … she’s the one that started this whole thing and took it to court in the first place, clown 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously don’t know what’s up with the Forest players atm. I know we’ve signed a lot of players so it takes time to gel etc etc, but they look like they barely know how to play football at all.

Things HAVE to change asap with this team.

Reactions: 7
oh, dear lord. as an Everton fan, if this happens, good luck - watching them play under him brought a very particular flavour of dread every week, he is absolutely terrible

the month before he was sacked was so bad it was almost funny, seriously, with some of the mistakes and own goals, you just had to laugh, even despite knowing we were heading into a relegation battle

surely your owners must have more sense than hiring that man? it's nice having Forest in the league, hopefully you get a good manager
I hope they have. But look at his main club in Greece, Olympicos, changes Managers quicker than we buy players!
It could just be usual press chat, but the thought of it 😱

Reactions: 5
Rainbow Laces is during the world Cup in the homophobic Qatar will any players step up and wear the laces there?

I imagine that players will be told not to do or say anything that would remind everyone why it's disgusting that the world cup is being held in Qatar.

Reactions: 9
Rainbow Laces is during the world Cup in the homophobic Qatar will any players step up and wear the laces there?
duck no! Rainbow laces is a joke anyway, it's like they thought what is the absolute least we can do for LGBT visibility and then took it down ten notches.

Reactions: 10
dog walk next i think!
My money’s on an insta story, somewhere down a grassy lane (possibly muddy if they’re dragging this out til the WC) with a glimpse of a Lab in the background. Soft launch the dog, if you will. Can you imagine having to say to your brother and business partner “Guys, mind if we promote my fake girlfriend on our business venture for a bit? I’m hoping it’ll make me look better/make the press leave my personal life alone so I can play in a football tournament.” That/Her caption is clearly Eric’s too.

Conte is starting to stress me out - his tit subs, persisting with a two man midfield when it doesn’t flipping work, refusing to switch up the starting 11 now and again!! The bloke is so stubborn, my god. I know i’m no manager but bleeping hell SWITCH. IT. UP.

Apologies everyone, i’ll sit in the corner and shut up now i’ve had my rant. I miss you Kulusevski😭
Anyways back to the football and yes, Conteball is stressing me out too. Every game this season our midfield has been overrun and prior to Sporting/NLD we’d gotten away with it. Gil looked like a man on a mission during his appearance, but nothing can replace that Ginger Swede :love:

• Haha
Yeah City and Haaland are great and all that but can we acknowledge that my EVERTON have the best defensive record in the PL so far this season? 😮💨😮💨
Acknowledging it my girl, now I'm recovered from all the singing and a noisy coach journey back home. #spiritoftheblues 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We'll have that one!

Obligatory dog walk
How about at a game BUT this time either one gets tagged?

Oh upping the game I see! :LOL:

Obligatory dog walk
Either party being tagged on SM by the other at a Home or Away game

Reactions: 1
Well, last nights game definitely wasn’t what I thought it was going to be! I honestly thought deep down that Rangers were going to batter us 😂 The only time they got a sniff at a goal was when we brought on thug Elliott and Grandad Milner at the end. Not getting too ahead of myself because it was only Rangers but I thought we played much better than we have been recently, Klopp actually had the balls to change the formation and it worked in his favour so let’s hope it continues. Happy for Trent getting that goal, he wasn’t tested defensively that much so can’t say too much about that but hopefully scoring will increase his confidence a bit. Not trying to make excuses for his performances this season as a lot of them have been dodgy, but the whole thing with Southgate definitely won’t have helped his confidence. Also, Luis Diaz is IT 🔥🪄

I saw that Neville & Ferdinand were praising Trent and saying he’s probably going to be the best right back we’ve ever seen. Much prefer it when these guys put rivalries aside and give actual proper commentary & critique, Neville in particular done a great piece earlier in the week. Still think we are holding at least 3 to Haaland but it’s a step in the right direction 😭

• Heart
Oh upping the game I see! :LOL:

Obligatory dog walk
Either party being tagged on SM by the other at a Home or Away game
Do we think she was at last nights game? He posted a video from the crowd and in an interview during england camp he says his family never come to away games. So who is in the crowd making a video that zooms in on him

Reactions: 3
Do we think she was at last nights game? He posted a video from the crowd and in an interview during england camp he says his family never come to away games. So who is in the crowd making a video that zooms in on him
Now there’s an idea. Or he said that so it wouldn’t be suspicious if she never turned up at a game.

Reactions: 2
To me that seems like a hint… like oooh it’s not my family it’s someone else…

what is with these soft launch relationships. Famous people logic is bleeping weird 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.