Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come you stopped working in PR everyone says its a dream job
Working on brands is fun and you get lots of free stuff, individuals not so much.
I got tired of being expected to kiss the arse of people who in reality you'd rather smack in the face with a shovel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tonight’s result might spare Brendan Rodgers a week or two but Steve Cooper is now 4/11 to go next… 😶

How many sackings are we on already? 3? Parker, Tuchel and Lage, I’m not sure Potter moving to Chelsea counts.

Reactions: 6
Tonight’s result might spare Brendan Rodgers a week or two but Steve Cooper is now 4/11 to go next… 😶

How many sackings are we on already? 3? Parker, Tuchel and Lage, I’m not sure Potter moving to Chelsea counts.
This was basically this seasons El Sackio. I think
I’d be surprised if Cooper is still there at the weekend

Ah Reddy hair whats going on? You have made loads of signings no? Do you want Cooper to go?

Fabrizo Romano is saying that he has one more game to prove himself.
Nope prefer Gaffer to stay. He got us up. The players, well the team we had last season had a fair few loan players and we signed none of them, sadly. We needed to strengthen the squad whether this has been done time will tell. Our owner is very trigger happy especially with his other team Olympicos so we shall see. Nothing happened yet and hope it stay that way.

Reactions: 3
Let's play Bingo!

Social media posts to look out for -

Couples visit to an art gallery
Obligatory dog walk
Her restaurant recommendation on the Spotlas app
Weekend visits to the country

That's all I've got this early in the morning, ridiculously difficult to construct a funny post when the subject is one of the most boring men in football :)
Right that's one! What's next? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Right that's one! What's next? :LOL:
I just saw this on Instagram and headed straight here! That was fast you guessed one in less than a week you need to add more to the bingo card :LOL:

I like forest however the players have not gelled and they overpaid for many of them.
I hope they pick up, I like the team it would a shame for them to go down again after waiting all this time to get back in the premier league

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just saw this on Instagram and headed straight here! That was fast you guessed one in less than a week you need to add more to the bingo card :LOL:
Yeah, but I don't think you'd need to be Psychic Sally to see this coming TBF

He’s posted the same 😂 I thought the app was finding hidden restaurants not chains
Yeah I've been largely disappointed in it, I deleted my account. It seems to be geared around their friends and well off Londoners under 30 who literally spend their lives eating out

If it couldn't get any bleeping worse 😫😡

Absolutely bleeping no.
oh, dear lord. as an Everton fan, if this happens, good luck - watching them play under him brought a very particular flavour of dread every week, he is absolutely terrible

the month before he was sacked was so bad it was almost funny, seriously, with some of the mistakes and own goals, you just had to laugh, even despite knowing we were heading into a relegation battle

surely your owners must have more sense than hiring that man? it's nice having Forest in the league, hopefully you get a good manager

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.