Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually despise Arsenal, as spurs always have and always will. Also Michael Oliver, you are the new Mike Dean & VAR bored of it. When will we ever get competent referees in this league?
Only club i hate from fans, team players, manager, to even ex- players. Seriously can not find any lovely things from them
At least MC has DJ Grealo

Reactions: 10
It would be hilarious though if it was 100 goals for Haaland yet Arse still got the title 🤣
I wouldnt mind Arsenal winning it. I have things I dislike something about all the big six but it would be really entertaining if Haaland the sexy robot got like a million goals and 15 hattrick so and they still didn’t win it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Only club i hate from fans, team players, manager, to even ex- players. Seriously can not find any lovely things from them
At least MC has DJ Grealo
i’m becoming a part time city supporter if it means them stopping that hideous club from winning the league. CITEHHHHHH 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If I see Partey lift a trophy of any sorts… 🤢 can’t believe it was all dropped over a police ‘technicality’.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
i’m becoming a part time city supporter if it means them stopping that hideous club from winning the league. CITEHHHHHH 💙
For me i'm hoping Bournemouth shock us all though Spurs not being Spursy i'd be ok with

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are we getting another addition!???
His post match interview he just mentions VAR, penalties and hand ball, nothing interesting….

Speaking to Sky Sports afterwards, the German coach said: ‘It was an open game, it could have gone in either direction, and then this situation around the penalty. We should have sorted it already four times before, kick the ball as far as you can, whatever, but we didn’t do that. And then I think if it’s a penalty, it’s a very, very soft one.

But [the VAR] Mr England thought it was not worth sending the ref to the screen. We cannot change that.

He saw that slightly differently in the first half when obviously Diogo [Jota] wanted to cross the ball – not the hardest cross obviously – and Gabriel’s hand was not in a natural position, I would say. So we cannot change that, we take it all, we know we should have played more especially in the second half but when it’s against a team like Arsenal in a moment where a lot of things are just going their way.

Reactions: 6
What was the excuse 😭.

Come on my only joy this weekend has come from Haaland looking sexy. I need the little excuse board updated

I do actually think he’s a fab manager but the dog ate my homework excuses send me.

edit- just seen the reply whoops!

• Haha
Jeez when Pickford came up rare to see a gk do that this early in the season. Usually a cup final/ last game of season thing

Reactions: 3
His post match interview he just mentions VAR, penalties and hand ball, nothing interesting….

Speaking to Sky Sports afterwards, the German coach said: ‘It was an open game, it could have gone in either direction, and then this situation around the penalty. We should have sorted it already four times before, kick the ball as far as you can, whatever, but we didn’t do that. And then I think if it’s a penalty, it’s a very, very soft one.

But [the VAR] Mr England thought it was not worth sending the ref to the screen. We cannot change that.

He saw that slightly differently in the first half when obviously Diogo [Jota] wanted to cross the ball – not the hardest cross obviously – and Gabriel’s hand was not in a natural position, I would say. So we cannot change that, we take it all, we know we should have played more especially in the second half but when it’s against a team like Arsenal in a moment where a lot of things are just going their way.
Ohhh I thank you I just posted wondering what the excuse was and I didn’t see this. Maybe we can put a photo of the VAR screen in there?

Reactions: 5
So my team went 73 games without a penalty which is a football record, well in the 74th game yesterday you'll never guess what happened we got a penalty and of course we ended up missing it. But like buses we have waited for so long to get a penalty that we ended up getting another which thankfully was converted and we ended up winning 2-1 which I really didn't expect as I thought we were going to get battered as the opposition are a really good team. I am just so happy to be proved wrong and every single player put a massive shift in which is all I ask for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Let’s nip this nonsense in the bud immediately…

There is absolutely no way Arsenal will win the league, none of you need to worry the big blonde Norwegian will deal with them.

As you were ✌😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just seen the rumors on Twitter about Henderson saying something racist to Gabriel.
Some players i'd think maybe but Henderson i'd be really shocked as he seems a alright guy.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just seen the rumors on Twitter about Henderson saying something racist to Gabriel.
Some players i'd think maybe but Henderson i'd be really shocked as he seems a alright guy.
Wow! He’s the last person I would suspect of saying something like that.

Reactions: 6
I have just seen the said incident and Gabriel is clearly upset with something that Henderson has said to him as he looks absolutely livid. But I would be extremely surprised if Henderson said anything that was racist towards him.

Last edited:
I’d be very surprised if he did, the problem is it’s hard without clear video/audio to prove whether someone didn’t/did say anything racist, this is the video of them arguing going around.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know what to think about the Henderson situation. I wouldn’t think that hendo would be like that but I don’t know him personally so maybe I’m wrong, but if he said something abt partey then all credit to him

Reactions: 8
Yeah
I don’t know what to think about the Henderson situation. I wouldn’t think that hendo would be like that but I don’t know him personally so maybe I’m wrong, but if he said something abt partey then all credit to him
Yeah he's always come across as a decent guy, also would he really be stupid enough to say something that vile in front of cameras

Reactions: 5
I’d be very surprised if he did, the problem is it’s hard without clear video/audio to prove whether someone didn’t/did say anything racist, this is the video of them arguing going around.

Gabriel looks fuming so I do think Henderson maybe said something… when Xhaka comes over from 0:15-0:23ish in the first one his reaction makes me think Henderson has said something to him as well so I can imagine it being more offensive than outright racist.

Henderson really really doesn’t seem like the type. Maybe he has said something about Partey being a dirty scumbag. Hopefully nothing racist as Parteys skin has nothing to do with him being a horrible women abusing ratbag but if he’s called a scumbag a scumbag then fair

Reactions: 9
Rumours being the key word. If he has said something racist then I hope he is dealt with by the FA and by the club, but until then no one knows what was actually said and it’s quite an accusation to make when there are zero facts available. Really hoping he hasn’t and he doesn’t seem the type, but at the end of the day no one actually knows these players so we don’t know what they are really like 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s being looked into by the FA so i’m sure more details will come out soon

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.