Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend apart from the Man United fans I hope you lot fall in a muddy puddle 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks now I want a sausage roll (both types) and I want the spicy chicken bites (just the food)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This cut me twice as deep because I enjoy both sausage rolls and Erling Haaland

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jacks driving again I see.

Guess being seen with sasha was enough for him to go get his driving licence back.

also yes I know it prop has nothing to do with that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no he won’t have the “no she’s not my girlfriend she’s my chauffeur” excuse anymore

• Haha
I’ll be busy with another sport this weekend but I hope everyone enjoys the return of the Premier League and I wish everyone a happy weekend!
Except of course Eric Dier.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Conte not going with the 5-3-2 formation. Meaning another week of sitting through a first half where the opposition just waltz through our two man midfield in a bloody NLD, too early for the vodka? 😭

Reactions: 3
if my teammate was up on rape charges personally i couldnt celebrate his goal:sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Conte not going with the 5-3-2 formation. Meaning another week of sitting through a first half where the opposition just waltz through our two man midfield in a bloody NLD, too early for the vodka? 😭
Swig it from the bottle Snoop. duck that Tottenham off all they do is let you down. If you want to support City tomorrow at 2pm your very welcome.

• Haha
if my teammate was up on rape charges personally i couldnt celebrate his goal:sick:
Me neither and I’m an Arsenal fan 😞
Glad he’s not our only scorer; I wouldn’t be happy with a win if he was.

Reactions: 12
Swig it from the bottle Snoop. duck that Tottenham off all they do is let you down. If you want to support City tomorrow at 2pm your very welcome.
🤣🤣🤣 turned off the tv, seeing as Conte has given up n all with those bleeping subs. Shame he didn’t start Bissouma like we all wanted.

Perhaps I should just switch to support City what an easy life that would be… shame I still have a season ticket and they always rope me back in, there’s actually no getting away from this club😭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.