Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I need someone who know contracts.

So just seen a rumour that ronaldo is close to terminating his contract.

So my question is can he so that like right now or does he have to wait till January

Reactions: 2
685EC248-AB26-4705-B0C2-B066E47DA43F.jpeg

How does he manage to apologise without apologising all in the one post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shame they aren’t on All or Nothing as this is some Ted Lasso level plot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d love an All or Nothing at Villa this season. Tyrone Mings aside ( :love:) , just watching the implosion of Stevie G would be hilarious fascinating.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d love an All or Nothing at Villa this season. Tyrone Mings aside ( :love:) , just watching the implosion of Stevie G would be hilarious fascinating.
I’d love Steven to go back to Liverpool and stay there, don’t come back down the M6

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn't have been possible a couple of years ago, but Villa would be a good All or Nothing subject team now.

Reactions: 6
That’s him sacked. I feel like it was the right decision right now as once the fans turn on you there’s no going back. However, even though he wasn’t necessarily the best manager in my opinion those players are as much to blame. Good luck to whoever has to take over this tit show 😂

Reactions: 8
That’s him sacked. I feel like it was the right decision right now as once the fans turn on you there’s no going back. However, even though he wasn’t necessarily the best manager in my opinion those players are as much to blame. Good luck to whoever has to take over this tit show 😂
Taking delight in the misfortune of another team?! Surely not you! #stayclassy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Taking delight in the misfortune of another team?! Surely not you! #stayclassy 🤣
Where in my post did I take delight? I said it was the right decision for the club, that the players are awful and that whoever takes over has a hard task. Did I lie? 😂

I’ve taken hits/strays from 80% of this thread about Klopp and how shite we’ve been this season, so if you don’t think i’m gonna take the chance to banter another team then you would be wrong 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree - I hate Gerrard and personally wasn’t convinced on him as a coach (tried to be as neutral as possible about the coach bit) but I think the players are absolutely a huge part of the blame. They have downed tools.

—————

At least we can end the debate about Lampard vs Gerrard. All the media and twitter were so quick to pit them against eachother and never gave Lampard any credit, all of the bookies and media and fans were telling everyone Lampard would be first to go…

• Heart
I agree - I hate Gerrard and personally wasn’t convinced on him as a coach (tried to be as neutral as possible about the coach bit) but I think the players are absolutely a huge part of the blame. They have downed tools.

—————

At least we can end the debate about Lampard vs Gerrard. All the media and twitter were so quick to pit them against eachother and never gave Lampard any credit, all of the bookies and media and fans were telling everyone Lampard would be first to go…
I love Gerrard as a player and a person, but at the moment he’s not cut out for management especially at this level. People will say he’s to blame which obviously he partly is, but he doesn’t force those players to go on the pitch and score own goals 😭 From watching as an outsider it seems like a combination of players being tit (also injuries) and Gerrard just being out of his depth? Wondering whether the poor performances have been down to them not being happy with management etc or if they just aren’t playing well for another reason.

I thought Lampard would be gone first especially based on last season, but it’s as if the two have completely switched with everton now doing ok and villa in the relegation zone.

Reactions: 4
Where in my post did I take delight? I said it was the right decision for the club, that the players are awful and that whoever takes over has a hard task. Did I lie? 😂

I’ve taken hits/strays from 80% of this thread about Klopp and how shite we’ve been this season, so if you don’t think i’m gonna take the chance to banter another team then you would be wrong 😂
🤣🤣I think you take it all in good stride. I think we all so tbf.

Also come on you gotta admit even you like the picture of excuse 😁

• Haha
🤣🤣I think you take it all in good stride. I think we all so tbf.

Also come on you gotta admit even you like the picture of excuse 😁
Exactly lol I know it’s all jokes and that’s why I do the same to everyone else. The picture of excuses kills me and although i’m happy we seem to have found a bit of decent form i’m lowkey missing the tit he came up with 😂

Reactions: 3
I hate it when managers get sacked, I know it's a results business and game and it's inevitable but it just feels so cut throat and harsh.
Saying that, I would love my team to play well and start picking up some points! Wonder if we will get Poch?! Our next manager needs to be elite, whatever the cost we need a proven winner.

Reactions: 11
I hate it when managers get sacked, I know it's a results business and game and it's inevitable but it just feels so cut throat and harsh.
Saying that, I would love my team to play well and start picking up some points! Wonder if we will get Poch?! Our next manager needs to be elite, whatever the cost we need a proven winner.
I absolutely hate it. I wanted to cry when Newcastle sacked Steve Bruce lmao I always feel so bad for them 😂

• Haha
I absolutely hate it. I wanted to cry when Newcastle sacked Steve Bruce lmao I always feel so bad for them 😂
I genuinely do! My son met Gerrard on his first home game for Villa and he seemed like such a nice guy, I just feel bad for him that all the Villa fans basically hate him now lol. I hope he comes back from this and in the future has a decent managerial career.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.