Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MAN UNITED ARE BACK 🔥

I can’t take the Manchester derby seriously anymore after seeing united fans actively supporting city last season just because they didn’t want Liverpool to win. There is zero rivalry 😂
there is definitely a rivalry, come on 😂 - but in my experience both sides of manchester (blue & red) despise liverpool 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
there is definitely a rivalry, come on 😂 - but in my experience both sides of manchester (blue & red) despise liverpool 🤷🏻‍♀️
After seeing united fans literally cheering for for city and actively supporting them in games the last few seasons, there is zero rivalry in my opinion 😭

Reactions: 3
After seeing united fans literally cheering for for city and actively supporting them in games the last few seasons, there is zero rivalry in my opinion 😭
could say same about your lads and Everton then as same happens

could say same about your lads and Everton then as same happens
Never in my life have I seen a Liverpool fan genuinely actively supporting Everton 😭

This could end really bad for united, Haaland and Foden are probably both going to get hatricks 😂 KDB will probably score 2 just for fun too. Grealish is on 🔥

Never in my life have I seen a Liverpool fan genuinely actively supporting Everton 😭

This could end really bad for united, Haaland and Foden are probably both going to get hatricks 😂 KDB will probably score 2 just for fun too. Grealish is on 🔥
my positive it at least we can only lose 3 points 🤣

Wait till @olivia321 gets here ladies & gentleman, it’s going to be torturous for you united fans 🤣🤣🤣
nah i think us in this thread are pretty sane and knew it'd happen. its them poor twitter fools i feel for

• Haha
Reactions: 4
four goals in 45 minutes with fergie in the stands - what a time to be alive

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe McTominay and Haaland haven’t had a shirtless fight yet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
four goals in 45 minutes with fergie in the stands - what a time to be alive
Listen I have a lot of time for him, but the camera cutting from Dalglish laughing to Fergie almsot crying in the stands after we battered united 5-0 last season at old trafford was honestly the highlight of my season.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
nothing beats watching united get humbled. NOTHIN.
Listen I have a lot of time for him, but the camera cutting from Dalglish laughing to Fergie almsot crying in the stands after we battered united 5-0 last season at old trafford was honestly the highlight of my season.
i have no time for him, he ruined my life when i was a kid. can’t stand him, so any moment where he looks defeated and sad and like his whole legacy is disappearing right before his eye - i relish every moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
And so many of those “plastic fans” fleeing the stadium after the 4th goal. Such a shame. 🤣
Hate when fans do that no matter how tit you are, you watch til that final whistle, no matter the pain of all the goals your conceding

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.