Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you watch Arteta's post match interview? He said everyone was waiting for Partey's goal and so happy for him, because of "what he's been through" 🤮
duck Arteta. The situation hasn’t been resolved yet. Now I feel justified in my hate of Arteta.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's only 10 minutes into the PSG V Nice game and Ross Barkley is already drenched in sweat and I just want to lick him 🤤🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I know she was at the match today because she posted on a story on her Instagram, but does anyone else think that Milly Adams and Ben White have gone extremely quiet since they announced their engagement, the reason why I am saying this is because both of them don't post on their Instagram accounts that often in fact Ben has only got 9 posts on his Instagram which is odd and I noticed that his Instagram content only consists of Arsenal and her and Milly doesn't post on her Instagram like she used to. It just seems rather odd as she always used to post about Ben when they first started dating but now she doesn't post about him at all and he doesn't post anything about her.

Reactions: 8
I know it is still early days in the Premier League, but IMO there is a significant difference between all the teams this season as some look awful, some look average and others look very good. I think this season we will see the table being split by many points where we have the top 6 teams miles ahead of everyone else, we will have 7 teams that are middle of the road but will survive quite comfortably and then we will have 7 teams who will struggle and will all be fighting against relegation come April.

Reactions: 6
I think Lages on borrowed time. If we were going to sack him, we should have done it at the international break but I’d be surprised if he’s here much longer.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen his thread? He’s such a bleep, but his wife is just happy to be there. These people are unreal 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yup! :sick: Or, more accurately, he tried to cheat.
Why does The Scum still use words like "romp"? Someone should tell them this is not 1966.
So he didn't meet the woman, who they're not naming, they're not showing screenshots of the alleged Whatsapp or Insta conversations, and there are "voice notes" but they're not claiming to have heard them.
I wonder what this is really about.

Reactions: 5
I know she was at the match today because she posted on a story on her Instagram, but does anyone else think that Milly Adams and Ben White have gone extremely quiet since they announced their engagement, the reason why I am saying this is because both of them don't post on their Instagram accounts that often in fact Ben has only got 9 posts on his Instagram which is odd and I noticed that his Instagram content only consists of Arsenal and her and Milly doesn't post on her Instagram like she used to. It just seems rather odd as she always used to post about Ben when they first started dating but now she doesn't post about him at all and he doesn't post anything about her.
always think this. Last post was of them on august 7th tho not too long ago. She maybe has a private account she uses often, I know a lot of them do

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.