Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has it gone wrong though? Their owners were amazing.
There owner was pretty amazing - and then he died and that, sadly, is that. I don’t think the family have the passion or the vision for Leicester that Vichai did. They’ve also had a couple of financially trickier seasons which I suppose they’ve just not recovered properly from. I assume they can’t afford to sack Rodgers but it would make a difference - that team on paper shouldn’t have 1 point on the table. I’m not sure if it’s an immediately attractive club for managers and I know this is a insanely obvious suggestion but considering how early into the season it is, they should definitely be thinking about a short term deal for someone boring and dependable like Dyche. I do think Leicester can get out of the situation they are in but they can’t sit around on their hands for too long.

Reactions: 9
There owner was pretty amazing - and then he died and that, sadly, is that. I don’t think the family have the passion or the vision for Leicester that Vichai did. They’ve also had a couple of financially trickier seasons which I suppose they’ve just not recovered properly from. I assume they can’t afford to sack Rodgers but it would make a difference - that team on paper shouldn’t have 1 point on the table. I’m not sure if it’s an immediately attractive club for managers and I know this is a insanely obvious suggestion but considering how early into the season it is, they should definitely be thinking about a short term deal for someone boring and dependable like Dyche. I do think Leicester can get out of the situation they are in but they can’t sit around on their hands for too long.
Thank you. I genuinely thought that after he died, the family were as passionate as he was. It’s a real shame.

Reactions: 7
I've been told that after about the 3rd match the board approached Rodgers and asked him to resign and he said no mainly because his contract is worth over 20 million so ofc he will wait until he is sacked.

Reactions: 9
I've been told that after about the 3rd match the board approached Rodgers and asked him to resign and he said no mainly because his contract is worth over 20 million so ofc he will wait until he is sacked.
Can't say I blame him, if that's how much his contact is worth.

Reactions: 6
Thoroughly enjoyed the Liverpool V Chelsea WSL game. Chelsea weren’t great all, but if a Euro hangover from some of the players maybe. Hopefully with the mens World Cup shutting down the prem the WSL will get good coverage.

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if this has been mentioned or relevant - but Wayne Bridge was in Soho Farmhouse in Amsterdam playing away, this weekend 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Don’t know if this has been mentioned or relevant - but Wayne Bridge was in Soho Farmhouse in Amsterdam playing away, this weekend 😱
Soho House has a house in Amsterdam but Soho Farmhouse is in Great Tew. Dubious on this if even the location is incorrect

Reactions: 2
Disappointed if it’s true! I would have expected him to do better after he got cheated on himself!

Tell us more then about the Wayne Bridge scandal? Were you there? Is it likely to come out?

My friend was there and told me. That’s literally all I know - he was there with some brunette that wasn’t Frankie 👀

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.