Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend was there and told me. That’s literally all I know - he was there with some brunette that wasn’t Frankie 👀
This shouldn't be funny but I'm laughing because with name and photo makes it look like Haaland is sharing this info with us :LOL: I believe your friend. At this point it would be easier to name the footballers who haven't cheated.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This shouldn't be funny but I'm laughing because with name and photo makes it look like Haaland is sharing this info with us :LOL: I believe your friend. At this point it would be easier to name the footballers who haven't cheated.
Imagine if a footballer was on here just sharing stuff. 🤣 that would be amazing 🤣.

Oh absolutely I’m sure most of them have cheated at some point!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Makes me so sad that people are being racist over him celebrating a goal. A journalist is paid to write and he would have known the context of what he was saying.

I don’t get why people are upset over a dancing celebration anyway! Players celebrate in funny ways all the time. It’s just a joke and part of the game.
Journalists don't let the truth get in the way of a story, tw*ts.

Reactions: 2
seems we all missed the chance to go perve say hello to the England lads

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I'll bet that weird bloke who uses his child to get close to footballers kid who stalks the Tottenham players was right at the front.
You are probably spot on.

Not sure if it was a 'open' meeting I couldnt see it mentioned.
Might be invite as seems mainly kids
Of course, kids. They always get the good stuff. I realize I am very pathetic to be resentful of them.

Tattle day out next time 👀
Yes please! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fielding U21s in the Carabo Cup if you’re in Europe? Sorry but that’s ridiculous and unfair. Big six get to rest their main players for the league whilst the rest of us will be expected to or have to play our normal team. At what point can they send on the big players? Semi finals? So let’s say Spurs get to the final against a league two side. Are they then allowed to send on Son? Does Alvarez for City count as a U21 cause he’s what 19?

Don’t get me wrong, I’d fancy our chances against Liverpool U21s rather than the main team but if we are going to beat them, I want to beat them properly cause then everyone would say “they played the u21s”

Not to mention the lower leagues that will lose out on revenue from no replays. Say Oldham take Arsenal to a draw… they’d get so much more money from a replay 🙁. It’s unfair

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Im going for out in the semi finals. As much as I’d love to go all the way I don’t think we will 🙁. I’ve lost a little bit of faith in Southgate tbf

Reactions: 6
I really hope there’s some good WC tea!
I don’t think we will ever see the WAG drama era again tbh. Most of them these days are all settled down with kids etc, was much better when they were all out getting drunk all night like they did in Russia 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.