Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine some footballers get their agents/PR people to check a few different places to see if there’s any stuff circulating about them/their families.

If it’s just random comments then they probably don’t do much but if it’s a major thing like speculating who a cheater is…they might try post family pics to squash it…

(Part of me hopes some interin at City is reading the Grealish thirst threads)

Reactions: 6
All we will get from the WAGs is boomerangs of cocktails toasting and group shots of them in their England shirts!

Thoughts on the new kit? I’m not a fan

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The home kit is the worst one in years looks like a training top. I think the Women have better designers.

Reactions: 5
The new home shirt is appalling, I don’t think I’ve actually liked a home shirt since the umbro days. The away top isn’t too bad in a retro sort of way.

Reactions: 4
I'll bet that weird bloke who uses his child to get close to footballers kid who stalks the Tottenham players was right at the front.
He won’t get away with that for much longer. Players have no problem stopping for a cute little 7 year old in full kit, not so much for a 13 year old who’s voice is breaking!

Reactions: 3
The political pressure on this World Cup has already kinda fucked it tbh. England’s first game is actually at the stadium where a British worker fell to his death in 2017… (not placing more importance on his life than any other lost, I just found this out)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 7
I would imagine some footballers get their agents/PR people to check a few different places to see if there’s any stuff circulating about them/their families.

If it’s just random comments then they probably don’t do much but if it’s a major thing like speculating who a cheater is…they might try post family pics to squash it…

(Part of me hopes some interin at City is reading the Grealish thirst threads)
If you know which player to mention and which buttons to press, it's fun to watch a new account appear, drop a few misdirects and then disappear into the ether, never to be seen again. :devilish:

Reactions: 7
If you know which player to mention and which buttons to press, it's fun to watch a new account appear, drop a few misdirects and then disappear into the ether, never to be seen again. :devilish:
There is 1 player i've seen that happen with after posts here, And I genuinely volunteer as beard:love: I dont need designer bags just keep my Mum having enough Lurpak for her Cheesecakes🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is 1 player i've seen that happen with after posts here, And I genuinely volunteer as beard:love: I dont need designer bags just keep my Mum having enough Lurpak for her Cheesecakes🤣
And the rate butter is going up a Chanel bag will soon be cheaper than Lurpak!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well..... if the cap fits 🤣😂
More on about the wannabes those that chase rather closely not us lusters 😜
Ooos I just exposed myself there 😅😅. Oh well, I still think Half the Tattle thread would have more of a chance with a player than the clout chasers… 😘💅🏻.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For me the problem is in the dressing room. You have to work with people you trust, what happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room. This is obviously not the case here and we all know why. If I was to go in there I would get Vardy out asap, hes bringing nothing to the party any more , maybe that’s why Kasper left?

Reactions: 2
Madders has just posted basically an advert for his ‘protection dog’ and the company they all use, I do semi-understand why they have one but it also gives me anxiety having a dog trained to attack 😅😬 hopefully they teach their little boy boundaries with him.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.