Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Leicester are in very deep trouble they look awful, surely Rodgers will be sacked that's if Leicester can afford to sack him.

Reactions: 12
Son out of my FPL after he’d been so tit for us I banished him. Jokes on me isn’t it really when he scores a hattrick from the bench in 13 minutes fgs😭.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Knew Son had to come in good. Congrats to all that had him in their FF team this week 🫡
Now to play my own game tomorrow and feel sick about it

Son on my FPL bench after he’d been so tit for us I sent him there. Jokes on me isn’t it really when he scores a hattrick from the bench in 13 minutes fgs😭.
Lol just spoke about holding on for him - mainly cause I had no choice, so many player with games postponed this week 🥹

Reactions: 3
I sold Son a few games back as needed his money for other players :( this week i'm dreading my points with only 7 eligible

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen Collins challenge back and what the actual duck was he thinking 😭. Nearly took his nads off. Honestly I don’t think anyone can argue it. Poor Jack, I’m sure some of the thread can kiss him better 🤣

My expectations weren’t great to start with but holy duck 🙁

As for Haaland. The Wolves fan in me wanted to fight him for scoring against us, the rest of me still wants to duck him. 😍
Poor Jack, the world stopped for me for those few minutes.

I’m conflicted about Neves and Neto. Neves, I think I would. 🥵 Neto? Maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to wonder what was Leicester's thought process when they got rid of Kasper Schmeichel because it is one of the most weirdest decisions I have ever seen as Danny Ward isn't anywhere near his standards.

Reactions: 6
I see that Emilia is back with Harvey Elliott. To be fair that took longer than I thought 😂 I’m still laughing at that time she went live on insta and was flying about the back of a taxi because she refused to put a seatbelt on because it “ruined her look” 😭

• Haha
Poor Jack, the world stopped for me for those few minutes.

I’m conflicted about Neves and Neto. Neves, I think I would. 🥵 Neto? Maybe?
I can imagine the collective intake of breath from half the thread 😅 Watching it I was like Collins what the duck was that 😭. All jokes aside I’m glad he was okay.

Ruben Neves is gorgeous. I adore him, he’s so lovely as well. Neto is cute too but I am all about Neves 😍. My boyfriend hates him cause I fancy him and he plays for my team. Wants him to leave 🤣

Me too sister 🥲
Same. I swapped him out 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can imagine the collective intake of breath from half the thread 😅 Watching it I was like Collins what the duck was that 😭. All jokes aside I’m glad he was okay.

Ruben Neves is gorgeous. I adore him, he’s so lovely as well. Neto is cute too but I am all about Neves 😍. My boyfriend hates him cause I fancy him and he plays for my team. Wants him to leave 🤣

Same. I swapped him out 😭
You know what it is, I see Neto as a bit too cheerful and goofy (like in those old vids with him and Coady) for me to want to duck him, but he seems very sweet. Neves, though, looks intense and a bit quieter. I totally would. Your poor boyfriend. 🤣

• Haha
I see that Emilia is back with Harvey Elliott. To be fair that took longer than I thought 😂 I’m still laughing at that time she went live on insta and was flying about the back of a taxi because she refused to put a seatbelt on because it “ruined her look” 😭
Was she not liking vague comments about him cheating at the end of summer, just stay away from him babes have respect for yourself.

How's he been in 2 on-off relationships at the ripe 19 🤦

You know what it is, I see Neto as a bit too cheerful and goofy (like in those old vids with him and Coady) for me to want to duck him, but he seems very sweet. Neves, though, looks intense and a bit quieter. I totally would. Your poor boyfriend. 🤣
Neto would totally treat a lady right. He’s a sweetheart and I reckon he’d be absolutely lovely ☺. Neves defo looks like he’d be intense and passionate, his missus is a lucky woman. 😍

Hahaha I know. He’s always going “hope he leaves this transfer window” Im like don’t be petty babe , I fancy you as well 🤣😅

• Haha
I have to wonder what was Leicester's thought process when they got rid of Kasper Schmeichel because it is one of the most weirdest decisions I have ever seen as Danny Ward isn't anywhere near his standards.
It's called money. Either sell to get money or sell to get off wage bill. Its not good at all financially at Leicester.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.