Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t think of anyone better! 🥰 was going to say I’ll get it a City babygrow in your honour but my other half is a Celtic / Man United fan so no can dooo 😝

Only just found out recently so early days 💙💗
I can’t believe you had sex with a Man United fan.

But really congratulations you both must be so excited 💙💗 Yaaaaayy a wags thread baby 💗💙

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven't seen the incident but it just kicked off between Juventus and Salernitana as Juventus thought they had won the game and celebrated, Milik then got sent off for taking his shirt off, 2 minutes later VAR disallowed the goal and then Fazio, Cuadrado and Allegri all get sent off. Talk about madness.
1662929830464.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I haven't seen the incident but it just kicked off between Juventus and Salernitana as Juventus thought they had won the game and celebrated, Milik then got sent off for taking his shirt off, 2 minutes later VAR disallowed the goal and then Fazio, Cuadrado and Allegri all get sent off. Talk about madness.
View attachment 1571870
It was so good 🤣🤣. Love when it kicks off

Reactions: 2
blind item on CDAN, guesses think it might be on about Rio
#1 - This foreign born former A+ list soccer player turned announcer is ready and willing to discuss a certain night nearly twenty years ago and what exactly happened between he and a certain reality star, and who was brought where and under what circumstances and all about the special friends there too.

Reactions: 8
#1 - This foreign born former A+ list soccer player turned announcer is ready and willing to discuss a certain night nearly twenty years ago and what exactly happened between he and a certain reality star, and who was brought where and under what circumstances and all about the special friends there too.
So is that Dwight Yorke? Dunno if he is an announcer. Or am completely miles off 🤣😂
It is earlier 😄

Reactions: 3
There wouldn’t have been many reality stars about 20 years ago would there? It wasn’t like it is now.

Reactions: 4
Only reality stars 20 years ago I can think of is Katie Price or anyone who was on Big Brother or Pop Idol etc?

Reactions: 6
New 🫖- C who’s dating D , wants to arrange D’s friend and her bestie to date , D friend is a premier league player but it’s not going to plan 👀, plus C’s
besties sister used to chill with pogba back in 2016.

Reactions: 5
New 🫖- C who’s dating D , wants to arrange D’s friend and her bestie to date , D friend is a premier league player but it’s not going to plan 👀, plus C’s
besties sister used to chill with pogba back in 2016.
Where is this from ? names please .

Reactions: 1
So I guess four days was deemed to be the appropriately respectful period before this was posted!!!

Reactions: 5
Cindy and Dele isn’t it?
That’s what I was thinking! 👍 Chantel Jeffries was linked with Pogba a few years back. So it’s Selah Jeffries then? They’re good friends with Cindy. Not sure of the PL footballer friend though?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.